Sink Or Swim (after BP ends for most players)

DeletedUser

i'm only going to comment on a few alliances

BORG: float. I think they will swim for a few more weeks but they are spread across two oceans i believe i think they will be getting picked off by the other alliances in their oceans. they will eventually sink though.

Lockdown will be a long time swimmer. I don't see anyone that can challenge them in the near future and if you can't take them down early, it will be hard to ever bring them down.

radioactive will swim cause of their leaderhsip and experience.

i think these three will have the strongest position out of people in the top 15 by this time next month. the other 12 will by no means be dead but they will be getting highly outmatched. In one month i say these three are going to be top 5. the remaining two will be by alliances not currently in the top 15

DeletedUser4951

Draceus, why are you accepting farms into your alliance?

DeletedUser

Its actually a brilliant strategy. accept them into the alliance so others don't try to farm them. have them under your "protection" but secretly be attacking them yourselves. hahaha

DeletedUser4951

I've been clearing Drac's alliance members since Friday...Some protection.

DeletedUser

I've been clearing Drac's alliance members since Friday...Some protection.

You happen to get them when it is 3 Am. People do have other things to do, rather than this, you know that right?

I set my alarms to wake me up between intervals you can't beat.

DeletedUser4951

You happen to get them when it is 3 Am. People do have other things to do, rather than this, you know that right?

I set my alarms to wake me up between intervals you can't beat.

I'm not here to judge, just shocked that you find that as an acceptable excuse. Fact is that it happens. Question is, why would you recruit LD's BP farms? If anything that just makes you a tempting target.

Drac, you can set your alarms all you want. I really don't need to beat your intervals.

DeletedUser

You like screwing with me don't you? ;)

And we will see when everyone gets conquest ready.

I wanted LD to pay us a visit.

DeletedUser4951

You like screwing with me don't you? ;)

And we will see when everyone gets conquest ready.

I wanted LD to pay us a visit.

Everyone? I assume FS has more than themselves when you say that. :)

DeletedUser

No, when i said "everyone" i meant my guys, and your guys.

DeletedUser4951

Mate, at the rate you're going, it's going to be whats left of you lot vs me. :)

DeletedUser

I love reading all back and forth between you guys on all the threads lol. Rivalry is good for the game and more importantly the server! Hopefully the banter on the forums will translate to epic amounts of bloodshed in game that I can in-turn read about on the forums ;)

"ARE YOU ENTERTAINED!?!?!?!?!??" - Russell Crowe

"Yes. Yes I am Mr. Gladiator." - Alexander the Chase

DeletedUser4951

This isn't really a rivalry...Most alliances don't seem to be doing much against anyone.

DeletedUser

I was referring mainly to the forum chatter I see between you two. I have no knowledge of anything your alliances are doing in game :p

DeletedUser

Eighth Circle - Have spoken a fair bit with one of the members here, they seem to be fairly experienced in the game and certainly need a sense of humour to put up with the individual I know :p something that is vital in a lasting alliance. Another swimmer :)

You bad mouthing me Knight of the nipple?