Sink Or Swim (after BP ends for most players)

DeletedUser

Is it just me or did the FireBreathing Flappy Birds disband?

DeletedUser8562

Eight) Radioactive - (stupid 8) face made with the 8 and ))

Hey, you remember that alliance with the song for a name? The one that won the world? Yeah, neither do I. There's a first time for everything though, and these guys may be the one's to pull it off. They're swinging well above their weight, placing 2nd in ABP. Their big players have been doing their job in the alliance, but not much coming from the lower ranks. Swimming with pool noodles

cause u know every alliances whose every won , right ? :p

DeletedUser

Sousa we need the update, even though PandoraX's was impressive.

DeletedUser5088

Futurus Sangius:
Sink...how can you manage a successful alliance on 3 worlds at once :p

Borg Collective:
Sink. Disorganized MRA

Radioactive:
Swim. We got some good members :D

Anastasis:
Who are these guys? Sink

Kings of Olympos:
MRA MRA MRA MRA MRA MRA SINK MRA MRA MRA

DeletedUser

Well Ithaca was just a look at the heroes. And activity is what's goin' on in FS(Xi) and FS(Juktas).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep. I predict TBC will fall during my spring break, which is next week.

Maybe even the week after that.

DeletedUser

I didn't even think an alliance could crumble that fast. And xDDDD Celia that .gif is perfect!

DeletedUser

Radioactive is growing rapidly but, poor borg has the most bp. Can't wait to see some big fights in the upcoming days then just alliances getting disbanded by management issues.

DeletedUser9824

Radioactive is growing rapidly but, poor borg has the most bp. Can't wait to see some big fights in the upcoming days then just alliances getting disbanded by management issues.

borg is done, they dropped from 3rd to like 19th in one night, and still falling. Not to mention their bp is just from all the members who left

DeletedUser

Yeah lol, and Charl, Pappa, i gave him the nickname ( Pappeye the Sailorman ) will be leading us to the win.