Sink Or Swim (after BP ends for most players)

DeletedUser

1 Radioactive - Sink
2 Anastasis - Sink
3 Nuke - Sink
4 The Summit - Sink
5 Gods of Sin - Sink
6 Delian League - Sink
7 Burn In Hell - Sink
8 Hell Hounds - Sink
9 Dark Moon - Sink
10 Honour and Power - Sink
11 FRIENDS - Sink
12 The Rat Patrol - Sink

That was relatively easy

DeletedUser9662

1 Radioactive - Sink
2 Anastasis - Sink
3 Nuke - Sink
4 The Summit - Sink
5 Gods of Sin - Sink
6 Delian League - Sink
7 Burn In Hell - Sink
8 Hell Hounds - Sink
9 Dark Moon - Sink
10 Honour and Power - Sink
11 FRIENDS - Sink
12 The Rat Patrol - Sink

That was relatively easy

That was easy :D

DeletedUser

Your opinion is wrong rubbersucky
RA and Nuke arent sinking, neither is Ana

DeletedUser

Charl are you even still in this world? I cant keep track of all your names.

DeletedUser

Figures haha. You always manage to be apart of the top alliance when the world opens. Best of luck to you guys. Seems so far so good.

DeletedUser5088

Figures haha. You always manage to be apart of the top alliance when the world opens. Best of luck to you guys. Seems so far so good.

I wouldn't call it "managing to be apart of the top alliance" if I founded the alliance..lol :D

Anyway goodluck to you too

DeletedUser

1. Radioactive SWIM
2. Anastasis SWIM
3. Nuke SWIM
4. The Summit MRA= SINK
5. Delian League SINK
6. Burn in Hell FLOAT
7. Hell Hounds SINK
8. Dark Moon SINK
9. Faceless Elite FLOAT
10. The Rat Patrol SINK
11. Aspida SINK
12. FRIENDS how are they still alive SINK

DeletedUser

1. Radioactive SWIM
2. Anastasis SWIM
3. Nuke SWIM
4. The Summit MRA= SINK
5. Delian League SINK
6. Burn in Hell FLOAT
7. Hell Hounds SINK
8. Dark Moon SINK
9. Faceless Elite FLOAT
10. The Rat Patrol SINK
11. Aspida SINK
12. FRIENDS how are they still alive SINK

Translation: Everyone who kisses our asses = "SWIM"
Everyone who we don't like = "SINK"
Everyone I don't care about = "FLOAT"

I got an invite a while back from the leader of Anastasis, shortly before my alliance merged with Summit

One of his sell points was: "We have a good relationship with Radioactive"

I replied: "If you have a good relationship with RA, I'm not interested. F**k RA."

Easy to join the "winners". Sure enough, you'll probably win just because you built all the world wonders or however that victory method works. You won't win because you defeated the Summit, though, because it's not happening.

DeletedUser

the estimated time to hit WW is 18 months as of now...are you saying Summit and RA are gonna have a stalemate for 18 months and then win by building WW? are you an idiot?

DeletedUser

the estimated time to hit WW is 18 months as of now...are you saying Summit and RA are gonna have a stalemate for 18 months and then win by building WW? are you an idiot?

Nah, eventually RA will turn on Anastasis, pick it clean, and overwhelm Summit. Then there will be nothing standing in their way.

DeletedUser

so your saying, RA is going to turn on anastasis(who has almost 2 million points) pick it clean while a continued confrontation with the summit is going because you guys are all that and a bag of chips. and then after RA beats anastasis while still fighting summit we will then overwhelm summit. if RA can do that, they deserve to own the world. I'm glad you think so highly of RA's ability

DeletedUser

so your saying, RA is going to turn on anastasis(who has almost 2 million points) pick it clean while a continued confrontation with the summit is going because you guys are all that and a bag of chips. and then after RA beats anastasis while still fighting summit we will then overwhelm summit. if RA can do that, they deserve to own the world. I'm glad you think so highly of RA's ability

RA + Nuke = over 3 million points. What's your point? It's not RA by itself that's the problem.

DeletedUser

alright but you are saying we can fight you and anastasis together, beat anastasis, and then beat you. yet you think we would have a problem with just beating you? hold on............................hold on.........................nope can't seem to drop my IQ low enough to understand your thinking