Predictions

DeletedUser11491

alliance limit is only 50 MRA's are going to have a much tougher time here I think. 50 members really isn't many. So for them sending invites across all the islands wont do near as much good. (I do believe there are going to be alliances large enough that they will need 4 alliances It will look something like this.

1-InkedUp
2-Loselater
3-Loselater II
4-Deboy1's crew
5Loselater III
6-Loselater IIII
7 and up all the other alliances that will by WW'S be in the top positions or close to it.

DeletedUser

We won't be #1 right away.

What you see in the forum, isn't all you're going to get :) I got rclay's crew in the top 3 to start the world off.

DeletedUser

Yeah, IU won't be #1 at the start, and if there is one big MRA it's going to be so funny. They will have like 7 academies... lol

DeletedUser11717

I plan on doing that. Starting an MRA and IU and Ad's crew will both be my academies doing my bidding. The Force is a wonderful tool

DeletedUser

Does anyone know at what exact time this is supposed to open?

DeletedUser11491

we are aggressive and all that stuff... were doing no NAP and no Pacts.
some of you know me and some dont, but you will.. Dub colis will be helping me lead ( or kill since were not doing any relations with other alliances )

And to think for just a minute I thought this could actually be true. (I should have known better)
Anyway good luck everyone wish you all the best out there. and to all alliances I hope your arrows aim crooked and your Hydras sink straight to the bottom of this ocean. :D

DeletedUser12660

Well I wouldn't expect anybody in your alliance to admit to it. My bad then.

DeletedUser4951

Let me ask you to do something that you aren't used to doing. If this is true...prove it...and i'll leave IU. Because I don't want to play without a challenge.

DeletedUser

my prediction is a bunch of peeps will bragg on how good they are on these externals only to fail miserably.

DeletedUser12720

I thought it was closer to ten, are you including the bots???

DeletedUser12660

Lol TSF, you think numbers will do you any good ? All our members haven't joined yet due to the world opening so late.