Predictions

DeletedUser8463

I think more people will quit this world because of the time commitment. Revolt worlds you get 12 hrs to defend. Not like conquest where you could fall asleep then wake up with your city gone.
Less active players means a world that will last a very long time till WW comes along.
Olympia 3/3 revolt got to WW in 6 months.

DeletedUser10953

Personally, I'm pumped for these settings. Will be fast and a lot of competition but that is the reason I decided to play a war game. It isn't fun to me to sit an wait for things to happen or for my attacks to land. This should be fast and a lot of fun.

DeletedUser4951

So back to predictions. I have one...there's no way in bloody hell that Inked Up is the sole super star alliance showing up.

DeletedUser12535

Things change so much, Many alliances look great when they start but actually end up failing. there are also those alliances that are completely made up of super gold users that all get their 3rd city by day 4 that usually end up doing okay but things flip flop so much there is no alliance where the odds of them winning is in their favor before the world even starts. I am sure many awesome alliances are premade and many awesome others are made during the game, but only one can hold the top spot.

DeletedUser4951

Not always true. Our team in Troy started as a top team and hasn't stopped since.

DeletedUser5973

Not to sure about this, but I believe the speed 50 world server just couldn't keep up with the world and demand and that's why it didn't really work

DeletedUser4951

I think 50 would only allow a few hundred to play at a time due to unit production.

DeletedUser11491

my prediction is that this server is going to fill up incredibly fast. I also believe people will be forced to have allies there are a ton of players moving to this server. And they aren't all noobs. The Hype on my server is extremely high right now with alliances from all over gearing up to join the opening day.

DeletedUser

my prediction is that this server is going to fill up incredibly fast. I also believe people will be forced to have allies there are a ton of players moving to this server. And they aren't all noobs. The Hype on my server is extremely high right now with alliances from all over gearing up to join the opening day.

Let's not forget that this is summer time so we will be seeing pro kids that are out of school. I think that will be later then when it opens so the flood of people will be two parts. First part will be the intial floods of people just watching the clock tick down slowly till the moment they can join. The second will come during the weekend when summer is just starting for kids and high schoolers.

DeletedUser

Here is my prediction: I will join the game, and I will either A)get rimmed or B)join an alliance.

If A) I will quit playing the world and talk crap about how conquest worlds suck

If B) I will make friends and enemies, most likely get a warning from Grepo mods at some point (for talking excessive trash and going overboard), eventually sim my way through this world and perhaps get a victor of the world.

DeletedUser

If the game play is half the level of the talk it will be a good server. I'm predicting that a couple of these premades ghost out if they hit a rough patch in the first couple months.

DeletedUser11491

Right there will be so many ghosting alliances and players within the first month. Especially the large players when they realize they won't get to just have the server. (Too much effort guaranteed ghosting) within 35 days. (Or the alliances with no allies or pact rules) It's a 50 member limit better have some friends out there. To say otherwise just isn't realistic.