Petrika and Friends (lol yeah right)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2111

Lets face it... a person who takes helpless cities from alliance members.... that's like taking candy from a baby. he's not feared. i've had more cities. just.....disliked....

Get your stuff together You have said that he has had more citys the you before. IM confused o wait your lying. Where is the proof he has takin his own alliance citys? Show me and i will belive you.

DeletedUser

Wow, he took cities from his own alliance, I would kick his butt if he did that to me

DeletedUser1048

That is because he kicked some players out a little before he took their cities officially, he took at least 10 cities from players in his alliance. Also he does not take cities from active players, never attacked any of his enemies because he knew they were active.

DeletedUser1048

Draceus good alliance don't do it to that extent. I never seen another players like him who never dares attack active players.

DeletedUser

Say that again.
Joseph Nieves 3:11 AM:Also he does not take active cities from active players.

Exactly^

They dont kick players out but they do conquer the inactive which is what he did.my alliance in Alpha Does it and we r very experienced and organized."WE KNOW WHAT WE R DOING THERE"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2111

That is because he kicked some players out a little before he took their cities officially, he took at least 10 cities from players in his alliance. Also he does not take cities from active players, never attacked any of his enemies because he knew they were active.

He may have had reason for kicking the like certain deadlines and stuff. He attacked active players. I saw some in there.

DeletedUser2111

They say "That the proof is in the pudding" except the pudding you gave me was jello. @Jospeh Nieves

DeletedUser2063

I'm just going to stop talking about Petrika for now, but this is for my EN buddies if you're on the forum. With all the smack talk and only taking inactive,s, Petrika reminds me a lot of vegeta001, if any of you know him.

DeletedUser1048

Say that again.
Joseph Nieves 3:11 AM:Also he does not take active cities from active players.

Exactly^

They dont kick players out but they do conquer the inactive which is what he did.my alliance in Alpha Does it and we r very experienced and organized."WE KNOW WHAT WE R DOING THERE"

I think you have ignored me multiple times Draceus, he has never taken an active city from an enemy. If you were listening I said he only takes cities from inactive players. Also in Alpha do you consider taking inactive cities after two days like petrika does. Also in Alpha Draceus does your alliance founder mass mail you at least 3 times a day asking for you to support his conquest and his other cities, I highly doubt it because i have been in 7 worlds and have never seen anyone do this stuff besides him. Instead of repeating the same comeback can you actually read what I say and maybe you would understand something.

DeletedUser

Is this thread about Petika Grosi(or something like that), I cba looking through the thread.

If so, lol. He's hated across many servers.

DeletedUser2111

I think you have ignored me multiple times Draceus, he has never taken an active city from an enemy. If you were listening I said he only takes cities from inactive players. Also in Alpha do you consider taking inactive cities after two days like petrika does. Also in Alpha Draceus does your alliance founder mass mail you at least 3 times a day asking for you to support his conquest and his other cities, I highly doubt it because i have been in 7 worlds and have never seen anyone do this stuff besides him. Instead of repeating the same comeback can you actually read what I say and maybe you would understand something.

GOing back to what you said earlier Jospeh. That is kinda fishy about all the self eating i look at the other member and saw the same but like triple and they were being ran by petrika. Im very confused?

DeletedUser2111

GOing back to what you said earlier Jospeh. That is kinda fishy about all the self eating i look at the other member and saw the same but like triple and they were being ran by petrika. Im very confused?

Never mind i talked with Petrika he explained it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.