Petrika and Friends (lol yeah right)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yah. I've done some things that I've not proud of in the past. I think over 500 people hate me. But it's just a game. So play the game a quit talking trash. You guys sound like little girls..

DeletedUser2063

Yah. I've done some things that I've not proud of in the past. I think over 500 people hate me. But it's just a game. So play the game a quit talking trash. You guys sound like little girls..

And what you just said isn't trash talk?

DeletedUser1048

it is really sad yal would start a thread to talk about petrika.All this is saying is that all of u r insecure,immature,and jealous of his playing ability.

sure he has done some things to make people upset but he isnt perfect and i know none of yal r,neither am i.This is a game to have fun not to make enemies and grudges against people u dont even know in real life.

This is a game however when interacting with other people they have feelings so they should be treated with respect, and petrika does not treat people nicely.

DeletedUser

This is a game however when interacting with other people they have feelings so they should be treated with respect, and petrika does not treat people nicely.

if he didnt then he wouldnt be here,he would be banned.It seems like u r telling me that u have never been insulted or disrespected before.Everyone has.And if it happens in a game it should be a lot different than in real life because once again the person doesnt know who u r!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser2063

And just clearing stuff up, I am not jealous of Petrika being rimmed in every world she's been in.

DeletedUser1048

Draceus that is exactly why he has to treat others with respect, if you don't know who the person is you got to be careful what you say. How does he know that the people he yells and threatens are not a depressed and mentally unstable person. By yelling at the person he is only deepening their emotional distress. Also from what you are saying it sounds like you think it is alright to treat people badly as long as you don't know them outside of this game.

DeletedUser

Let's just move on from this Patrika topic. It's really not important. Besides, do all you guys come here to destroy Petrika or do you just wanna play Grepolis?

DeletedUser1048

I only give respect to those who give it back to me, and I cant really say he ever showed me respect.

DeletedUser2154

Nice one :) and you think this is insulting? I have yet to see the use of profanity... that alone shows a calm discussion of a rude player (take the term player however it comes to you). I'll show you rude. Go play COD black ops 2. Lots of 4 year olds dropping f bombs there.

DeletedUser2111

Its sad that people are ganging up on one person because that person is a better player then them and got beat by him. I havent seen anyone complain about a person like that since elementary school. Come on grow up stop acting like girls fighting over a boy. Get use to the fact he is a player in this game like you When it comes time we will see who is the real man and as the looks of it Petrika is more of a man than Josheph Nives, Fermenting Fruit, and datepalm. Just stop this stupid ignorant stuff already grow up.

DeletedUser1048

He is not a better player, he has gotten rimmed in every world he has played in. Me, fermenting fruit, and datepalm have not done that bad.

DeletedUser2154

What backs your words? have you beaten me in an attack? Have you conquered anyone? No and no. You can say nothing. I've beat you so I can talk. You can't. Yes maybe he has had more cities than me, but I didn't take my alliance member's cities.

DeletedUser2063

Its sad that people are ganging up on one person because that person is a better player then them and got beat by him.

The only other world I have played with Petrika in was Gythium on the EN servers. He made an alliance (Bulls of something) and they got rimmed, I am still there. Petrika has NEVER beat me, period.

DeletedUser2111

What backs your words? have you beaten me in an attack? Have you conquered anyone? No and no. You can say nothing. I've beat you so I can talk. You can't. Yes maybe he has had more cities than me, but I didn't take my alliance member's cities.
When did he do that? IS there proof of that other then the guys that are hating on him because he beat them? Yeah you have attacked me a couple times when i was not online big whoope doo. Good for you lets throw a party. You are getting caught up in this so called "Phycologic warfare" You shouldnt listen to josheph or fermenting fruit are they still in beta? NO they are not.

DeletedUser

I doubt you've beaten me... How many cities have you had at one time? What's your best ABP? How long have you played for?
I've had:
221 cities.
2 million ABP
I've played for 3 years.

Now can this topic be closed? There's really no point in discussing this more.

DeletedUser1048

I am in Beta, if you look in grepo stats I have 150k points and have survived way longer than petrika.

Status
Not open for further replies.