Petrika and Friends (lol yeah right)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2063

Here is where we discuss all things Petrika, as not to clog up the other forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

Lol yea! Finally! It'll be fun watching Petrika try to defend himself.

DeletedUser2111

It will be funny when you stay out of it datepalm. You have no room to talk.

DeletedUser2111

Ha arnt i a friend of Petrika since im in his alliance? No.

DeletedUser2063

You're trying so hard to believe their lies, open your eyes dude.

DeletedUser

Guys shut up seriously. This is ridiculous. Why don't you just play the game, usually people slam other people because they are insecure about them selves. I think FermentingFruit is very insecure ^_^

DeletedUser

The alliance District 12 has accepted the pact request from Ace of Hearts.
I guess he has some friends?

DeletedUser2154

OoOoOoO scared straight right here...... and let's have a little talk ok? In this world we have rapists, murderers, terrorists, drugs, abuse, 17 trillion in debt.... and a million other things and you took the time to criticize a forum?? I think YOU are insecure.

DeletedUser

DATEPALM <3

Petrika is looking for pacts because he need help for the war :D
AoH VS WSS / Roma Surrecta / PiD / DKBT

DeletedUser2063

Guys shut up seriously. This is ridiculous. Why don't you just play the game, usually people slam other people because they are insecure about them selves. I think FermentingFruit is very insecure ^_^

I have to post them here because Petrika blocked me and so will the rest of you probably because you are insecure.

DeletedUser

I was just about to make this type of subject. Anyway I have one little fact about Petrika: He spells like a Kindergarten child

DeletedUser

OoOoOoO scared straight right here...... and let's have a little talk ok? In this world we have rapists, murderers, terrorists, drugs, abuse, 17 trillion in debt.... and a million other things and you took the time to criticize a forum?? I think YOU are insecure.

Why are you talking then? Your the one that started all the trash talk?

DeletedUser

Here is where we discuss all things Petrika, as not to clog up the other forums.

I play Grepolis since a while, it is the first time that I see something like that ...badmouth about another player on the external forum!
I shown this topic to people who are not involved with Grepolis and most of them are convinced that it is the act from somebody who is afraid about something… like the only way he has to reach Pretika because he is means less.
Or, in order proof his words, he has to show some evidences!
If not, it is just kinder garden level…

I wish you a great game!

Agakhan.

DeletedUser2063

All the evidence is in the other forums, so maybe you should read them before you run your mouth.

DeletedUser1048

The alliance District 12 has accepted the pact request from Ace of Hearts.
I guess he has some friends?

You do realize that he does get some pacts just so he can have more people who can support him every time he cries for help. He will never help you guys but he will use you guys until you have no value to him anymore than the pact will be over. I used to be in his alliance so I know what he does.

DeletedUser

it is really sad yal would start a thread to talk about petrika.All this is saying is that all of u r insecure,immature,and jealous of his playing ability.

sure he has done some things to make people upset but he isnt perfect and i know none of yal r,neither am i.This is a game to have fun not to make enemies and grudges against people u dont even know in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.