Personality of the Month (PotM)

DeletedUser15357

You would win Oropos Personality of the Month if that makes you feel better

Miss me there don't you? I may come back and give everyone a present there. Well, everyone meaning multiple teams. Undecided still

DeletedUser15357

We all know you're no noob Geo. Glad to see yoiu back in action my friend

DeletedUser4951

I changed because dark left the world.

And there is a chat yes. PM me on skype.

DeletedUser4322

What is this thread??? Personality of the month? Pfttttt. ...I nominate MYSELF for personality of the YEAR...whaaaaaaaattt

DeletedUser15357

What is this thread??? Personality of the month? Pfttttt. ...I nominate MYSELF for personality of the YEAR...whaaaaaaaattt

Pft.. LOL more like doofus of the year.. All this trash talk about how good you are yet you're BARELY even able to get onto the Milestones scoreboard.. And it's through DBP too!

All talk I say. I guess the Grep God milestone will go to someone else. Probably Junkyard Dog or Athanasios. They got this world pretty down pat :)

DeletedUser15357

I'm in the world, you've even given me some gold yourself :)

#WhoseTheRealLoserNow

DeletedUser4322

Pft.. LOL more like doofus of the year.. All this trash talk about how good you are yet you're BARELY even able to get onto the Milestones scoreboard.. And it's through DBP too!

All talk I say. I guess the Grep God milestone will go to someone else. Probably Junkyard Dog or Athanasios. They got this world pretty down pat :)

You are still here little man? Lol

Newsflash, nobody cares about your milestones crap. It is literally as relevant as your opinions about me Lol

Do me a favor, there's a thread in the forums about some random guy recruiting for his 5 person alliance. Why don't you go ahead and join Lol. Honestly , I have more respect for that guy that what I have for you. At least he is playing in lololol

DeletedUser15628

Hahahaha.. You guys crack me up. It's like a comedy skit. Do you guys rehearse? Seriously funny stuff. I do have to ask. Not saying its a bad name at all, because it isnt. But why did you go with Poseidons Trident? Don't get me wrong. I know about the mythical god Poseidon. Who was a total tough guy. Would send sea monsters and caused earth quakes. In the myths he also supposedly had lovers of both sexes. I guess being Bi doubles your chances at getting dates. But anyway, to the point. Why poseidons trident? I mean, in all honesty, its really just a tool. It didn't have any magical powers or anything. They started depicting him with it because fisherman used to use tridents to spear fish and Poseidon was "God of the Ocean". Might as well be a hammer or a shovel even. I don't know. I'm looking for a cool IGN. So I just thought I'd get some imput. Regardless. I like your name buddy. Have a great day.

DeletedUser4322

Hahahaha.. You guys crack me up. It's like a comedy skit. Do you guys rehearse? Seriously funny stuff. I do have to ask. Not saying its a bad name at all, because it isnt. But why did you go with Poseidons Trident? Don't get me wrong. I know about the mythical god Poseidon. Who was a total tough guy. Would send sea monsters and caused earth quakes. In the myths he also supposedly had lovers of both sexes. I guess being Bi doubles your chances at getting dates. But anyway, to the point. Why poseidons trident? I mean, in all honesty, its really just a tool. It didn't have any magical powers or anything. They started depicting him with it because fisherman used to use tridents to spear fish and Poseidon was "God of the Ocean". Might as well be a hammer or a shovel even. I don't know. I'm looking for a cool IGN. So I just thought I'd get some imput. Regardless. I like your name buddy. Have a great day.

Because it sounded better than Zeus' Lightning Rod, Hesphaustus Hammer or Are's Spear..(all would of made me look like I have an infatuation with the Gods genetelia) lol

DeletedUser723

What's funny is that this guy claims to be "looking" for a cool name, a cool profile pic, a good alliance..
Meanwhile, this is the external forums. I'm fairly sure new players for the most part, have no knowledge or interest in coming here this early into a server. Obviously this guy has been playing long enough to find the externals and is most likely just here to troll. Not to mention, the teter2 account on the server is right next to the Mortis core, has been inactive 7 days yet, his external forum account is posting daily.
My guess would be he is a multi-account player who's main got rimmed by Mortis (possibly me, but not sure) and therefore came to the external forums in an attempt for some sort of "victory". Seems to be a big trend with kids today being unable to handle losing so they resort to trolling to convince themselves that they've won something.

Just trying to get some perspective here. What is your "new" IGN teter2?

DeletedUser4322

What's funny is that this guy claims to be "looking" for a cool name, a cool profile pic, a good alliance..
Meanwhile, this is the external forums. I'm fairly sure new players for the most part, have no knowledge or interest in coming here this early into a server. Obviously this guy has been playing long enough to find the externals and is most likely just here to troll. Not to mention, the teter2 account on the server is right next to the Mortis core, has been inactive 7 days yet, his external forum account is posting daily.
My guess would be he is a multi-account player who's main got rimmed by Mortis (possibly me, but not sure) and therefore came to the external forums in an attempt for some sort of "victory". Seems to be a big trend with kids today being unable to handle losing so they resort to trolling to convince themselves that they've won something.

Just trying to get some perspective here. What is your "new" IGN teter2?

Of course this guy is a troll....

We see you trolling...and hating...patrolling tryin' to catch us posting dirty...

DeletedUser13759

Because it sounded better than Zeus' Lightning Rod, Hesphaustus Hammer or Are's Spear..(all would of made me look like I have an infatuation with the Gods genetelia) lol
lol there's someone in the EN servers called Aresspear8