Personality of the Month (PotM)

DeletedUser4951

Something that used to be done in En was nominating and picking the player with the best personality every month. People often voted for the funniest posters, the best arguer, PnP makers, or even their favorite spammer. I figured why not get it started here and if it gains steam, we'll keep running it.

Rules:
Player must be active on either the Thebes forums and/or in the Thebes chat. This is to say that they must have a public presence.

April Nominations
Your Reckoning
Sunvaar Se Toor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15602

I nominate the one, the only, The Smilodon Fatalis ;P

DeletedUser4951

Outside of the guy running it. Other nominations. But thank you though haha.

DeletedUser13759

Neither is Tbwolf!? WTH with you guys ghosting out already. Earning milestones and then checking out. Bah humbug!
I didn't ghost can't really play in the summer that often as I'm out most of the time playing basketball or going to parties :) so summer worlds just aren't for me I thought I'd have more free time this year so thought I'd try it but turns out I don't :( Will be back for EN 100 tho if anyone else is joining

DeletedUser13759

look at the previous post bud and yeah I vote your reckoning as well

DeletedUser15357

I didn't ghost can't really play in the summer that often as I'm out most of the time playing basketball or going to parties :) so summer worlds just aren't for me I thought I'd have more free time this year so thought I'd try it but turns out I don't :( Will be back for EN 100 tho if anyone else is joining

You don't want to be play me in ball

DeletedUser13759

I'm one of best basketball players around in my area so try me :D

DeletedUser13759

Just saying, you could be the best in your area, but your area could royally suck too.. I'll teach you how to be dunked on and take an L gracefully though so no worries
We could have bad players you're right who knows and dunking on me won't be too hard I'm only 5'8" the only reason I'm good is because I've got handles and I ankle break the hell out of people :D