Personality of the Month (PotM)

DeletedUser7101

What's funny is that this guy claims to be "looking" for a cool name, a cool profile pic, a good alliance..
Meanwhile, this is the external forums. I'm fairly sure new players for the most part, have no knowledge or interest in coming here this early into a server. Obviously this guy has been playing long enough to find the externals and is most likely just here to troll. Not to mention, the teter2 account on the server is right next to the Mortis core, has been inactive 7 days yet, his external forum account is posting daily.
My guess would be he is a multi-account player who's main got rimmed by Mortis (possibly me, but not sure) and therefore came to the external forums in an attempt for some sort of "victory". Seems to be a big trend with kids today being unable to handle losing so they resort to trolling to convince themselves that they've won something.

Just trying to get some perspective here. What is your "new" IGN teter2?
he definitely leaves some witty reply ....I think forums could use some more guys like him.
Rim some more people Athanasios

Because it sounded better than Zeus' Lightning Rod, Hesphaustus Hammer or Are's Spear..(all would of made me look like I have an infatuation with the Gods genetelia) lol

Poseidons TRIDENT could also make u look like same ..don't u think ;););) lol

DeletedUser15628

Trolling as you call it? Wow!! I don't think that I've been mean or ignorant to anyone. Quite the opposite. I thought I've been quite pleasant. I thought these forums were the place to interact with other people who like Grepolis. I guess I should learn from you guys and just start insulting people. Athanasios. You've lost your number one fan. I was rooting for you.

DeletedUser7101

Trolling as you call it? Wow!! I don't think that I've been mean or ignorant to anyone. Quite the opposite. I thought I've been quite pleasant. I thought these forums were the place to interact with other people who like Grepolis. I guess I should learn from you guys and just start insulting people. Athanasios. You've lost your number one fan. I was rooting for you.
May be he is trolling u ....fans should never b offended :D:)

DeletedUser723

If you were really my fan, you would know my external forum activity is very much part of my regular game play. And just like Mortis' attitude on diplomacy, if it's not Mortis, then it's a target. Also, I don't want fans, I want victims and victory.

DeletedUser7101

If you were really my fan, you would know my external forum activity is very much part of my regular game play. And just like Mortis' attitude on diplomacy, if it's not Mortis, then it's a target. Also, I don't want fans, I want victims and victory.
don't know why celebrities r so mean to their fans...... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7101

Many have tried. Could you be the one?
Half the players in grepo scare noobs like us to death and then peoples complain about why there is no new people coming to game.
Experienced and good players need to encourage us not to rim us :( :(:(.
I think inno should let us start with 10 cities instead of 1 then it would be fare.

DeletedUser4322

Half the players in grepo scare noobs like us to death and then peoples complain about why there is no new people coming to game.
I think inno should let us start with 10 cities instead of 1 then it would be fare.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

DeletedUser13759

I can see where you're coming from that's a big part of why grepo is a dying game but inno being inno it's not like they're gonna listen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

I actually agree with you on this. New players on this server are veterans on the next. I usually advocate for the preservation of newcomers but I think the larger issue is when leaders don't take the time to well... lead them! Most of the time, coalitions get formed and the less experienced players get gobbled up first. I'm willing to bet that more players quit grepolis due to internalizations than from getting beaten by a better alliance. I think the trick is for those players to hang in there despite being bullied away from the core and even rimmed. In fact, that is exactly the reason I prefer morale servers. New players actually have a chance to learn here if their team doesn't throw them to the wolves. And many times I have and will guide players that reach out to me in game even if they are an enemy. The better the competition, the better the victory tastes.

DeletedUser723

However, the externals are a completely different game. Manipulation. Mind games. Frustration. Embarrassment. Taunting. Etc.
There are many tools of war out here and the intent is to win the war. If you take it personal and it affects your game play, then you're losing the externals battle.

DeletedUser4951

If you want to help new players, grab 10-15 people and join a 2+ morale server. Invite newer players and lead em.

En Olous was filled with newer players who got the chance to play with experienced leaders. It's still possible to win wars and WW as well despite having mostly new blood.

DeletedUser5973

the reason a lot of leaders don't take in new players is because of the multiaccounters in this game, you can't trust noone

DeletedUser5973

If you want to help new players, grab 10-15 people and join a 2+ morale server. Invite newer players and lead em.

En Olous was filled with newer players who got the chance to play with experienced leaders. It's still possible to win wars and WW as well despite having mostly new blood.

I agree, noone is as dedicated as a new player on a good team

DeletedUser4951

That's how it used to be. Start random and invite around the ocean to build an alliance. Of course that doesn't work anymore with premades and the link. :/

DeletedUser5973

thats what I did in my first world, no decent alliances around so just made my own and invited anyone close that was growing decent. MRA? probably but it worked out

DeletedUser7101

I can see where you're coming from that's a big part of why grepo is a dying game but inno being inno it's not like they're gonna listen
My parents,gf and even friends don't listen to me i can't blame inno ;)....they don't even have ears.how could they listen?:rolleyes:

On serious note there should be 3-4 reserved learning spot for newcomers in any alliance and and if new u can opt for that spot on first come first serve basis then after a month u can choose to leave or stick.

When i first time get into a good alliance i was surprised how well they r organised and was lucky to picked by one or else i wouldn't have ever continued lol

the reason a lot of leaders don't take in new players is because of the multiaccounters in this game, you can't trust noone

isn't multiaccounting banned.

DeletedUser4951

I did it in EN Theta and made one of the best teams in the world at the time. but it's harder to do now.

3-4 is maybe 15-20 players when you consider that there's about 4 alliances with people worth learning from here. Some aren't faring well either.

DeletedUser5973

My parents,gf and even friends don't listen to me i can't blame inno ;)....they don't even have ears.how could they listen?:rolleyes:

On serious note there should be 3-4 reserved learning spot for newcomers in any alliance and and if new u can opt for that spot on first come first serve basis then after a month u can choose to leave or stick.

When i first time get into a good alliance i was surprised how well they r organised and was lucky to picked by one or else i wouldn't have ever continued lol

isn't multiaccounting banned.

It is against the rules, but doesn't stop people from doing it unfortunately

DeletedUser15357

Because it sounded better than Zeus' Lightning Rod, Hesphaustus Hammer or Are's Spear..(all would of made me look like I have an infatuation with the Gods genetelia) lol

I'll hop in the trolling train!

So you pick Poseidon's Trident huh? So I guess you're saying you're not good unless you're someone's *Word that gets me yelled at by MODs* since you're simply a tool and not the actual deity then huh?

Makes sense.. Guess that's why you're name isn't on the SW bio page huh? ;) :D