Persian conquest feedback thread

DeletedUser

Man, I hope not...it's going to be hard enough for whoever goes after them as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would be nice for a dev to chip in some answers. Would like to know how the rewards are handed out.

DeletedUser

If you take a city,
a pop up appears and you can claim your prizes there ;)

They don't regenerate (troops)

DeletedUser

my alliance has taken her first city and have been awarded, is there a time limit on the extended inventory? when must the gifts be used by in order to not loose them? this question is for some who knows for sure, not asking for somone's opinion. thank you.

DeletedUser8950

just incase you missed it... we took the 1st city of Artemisia in Psi 8)

mb7twh.png

DeletedUser

This completely unbalances the game play. It heavily favors "big" alliances and takes no consideration to alliances who stay small for gameplay purposes.

DeletedUser

my alliance has taken her first city and have been awarded, is there a time limit on the extended inventory? when must the gifts be used by in order to not loose them? this question is for some who knows for sure, not asking for somone's opinion. thank you.

Well done :)

DeletedUser9913

did you also get the 5th place and below reward in addition to 1st place one? It doesn't seem to have awarded on Ephesus.

All alliances after the first four will receive the following rewards - however, even the first four will receive the below mentioned award in addition to the above mentioned awards:

## 1 x Population Boost +100
## 1 x Tyche's Stone Boost LvL 1
## 1 x Tyche's Silver Boost LvL 1
## 1 x Tyche's Wood Boost LvL 1
## 1 x Tyche's Attack Boost LvL 1
## 5 x Horseman Reinforcement LvL 5
## 5 x Lightship Reinforcement LvL 5
## 5 x Bireme Reinforcement LvL 5

I wrote
" asked in the forums as have lots of others regarding this event with no answers given. Could someone please answer these questions on the forums so people do not spend the extra time doing the event more than once if it is not going to reward them?

1. Does the Extended Inventory have an expiration date? If so when is that date?

2. Quoting from the Wiki post on rewards. "The first four alliances that complete this task will receive the following rewards:"

"All alliances after the first four will receive the following rewards - however, even the first four will receive the below mentioned award in addition to the above mentioned awards:"

When do these additional Awards become available to those alliances that were in the first four alliances to complete?

I am in the alliance that was first on it's server and these rewards for 5th place and lower have not been awarded to us.

3. Are the rewards stackable should the same alliance complete the task more than once? "

These are the answers by NicciBlue Sr In Game Moderator

1. "All rewards will be awarded once all the places have been filled, all the requirements have been met or the Quest time frame comes to an end - whichever is reached first. Until such time as the other alliances conquer or fail to conquer their cities within the timeframe, the rewards will be released accordingly.

2, As for the extended inventory, it is our understanding that this will be available for use until your rewards are used up. Should this not be the case, we will get back to you."

Kind of vague but an interpretation on all receiving the 5th place prize is they don't award it until the 4th city is taken.

3. I answered myself as I have proof that the rewards do stack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These cities do not return to "NORMAL CITIES" after they are conquered. They have 99 million silver i the caves. Talk about unbalancing that game. Did the programmers even take into consideration the ramifications of what these cities do to the overall game-play of Grepolis?

DeletedUser

Gotta love when you have players who worked/played for months building up their caves of 500k-1million silver, to have them erased in a matter of hours because someone conquered a "SUPER CITY".

Sure, you can conquer your own super city and do the same thing, but then the other alliance can conquer X amount more super cities and now have 5-10+ super cities with 99 million silver in the cave. Talk about an imbalance. I really hope they are working on fixing these issues.

DeletedUser10889

Since you can't support the city, do typical conquest rules apply? If you land a cs can someone kill it, even though you can't support it?

DeletedUser

Gellius Maximus -IS this guy serious? God i wish i seen him at a super market so i could smash chase him around throwing pears at him. Im not even gonna go point for point because those huge clown shoes are just so hilarious. When did they let u out of the rodeo bro? Gotta love these guys who play this game and let it totally change their persona.

I am in a speed one where top player has 29 cities so no one has conquered one of these cities yet. IF it is true that you get the city with that much silver in it than yes that is a huge error and when they fix it because they will, Gellius Maximus should go to amazon.com and order hooked on phonics for illiterate clowns.

DeletedUser

Ya no one cares about how you want to kick someone's butt. This should only be for feedback or questions on Persian Conquest.

DeletedUser

Those guys who spent that time building your 1-2+ million cave from the beginning of your server, can be wiped in a matter of hours now. All because someone got a super city, that is supposed to turn into a normal city. Rewards weren't communitcated properly, they have gone back and edited to reword the rewards. Total cluster mess this has been.