Persian conquest feedback thread

DeletedUser6486

Will this supercity be in the middle of each ocean?

DeletedUser

Will it be easy to identify? Like a different coloured flag?

DeletedUser

If I'm not mistaken, it's the same as the Thracian Conquest.?

DeletedUser

Read the Wiki and looking for a little clarification:
-- Can another alliance support an Artemisia city in another ocean?

It says no reports will be given and Artemisia will not have additional support, but does not say anything about outside support from other alliances/players. "While there are troops from Artemisia in the town support will not be possible" could be interpreted in several ways.

-- If someone can support the city, do they get BP for supporting it or is it like a ghost city that they can effect the attacks, but no BP will be given?

DeletedUser6486

If I'm not mistaken, it's the same as the Thracian Conquest.?

it's very different, there will be an actual city on the world map that belongs to Artemisia, and your whole alliance will try to actually conquer the city

DeletedUser

My alliance was eagerly waiting til midnight for it to start!

DeletedUser

wish we were give a bit more specific explanations on these events in advance , seems half the battle is figuring out the often cryptic posts
- come on man[/

DeletedUser11250

cant get to message again

still no sign of it

the message came up this morning and now i cant get back to it to find the city for our ocean...really grepolis??? how do you find it as you have made it impossible to get the announcement back!

DeletedUser7582

Go to "rankings" and you'll find her at number one (in most worlds).

All these "super cities" appear to be on farmless rocks, so I dunno who actually wants to take them.

Can't be spied on, so suggest harbor check before burning any units.

DeletedUser

If anyone needs any help,
message me.

Have won it on .NL ;)

DeletedUser

Go to "rankings" and you'll find her at number one (in most worlds).

All these "super cities" appear to be on farmless rocks, so I dunno who actually wants to take them.

Can't be spied on, so suggest harbor check before burning any units.

It let's you send a spy, what does it do? Bounce back and return your silver? I recalled after hearing that there are 8k Tiremes in the Harbor, and that's not all...I can just imagine how many DLU's there are.

My opinion of this Super City thing? Worst idea ever...45 days to do it? Right...I doubt anyone will. I know I'm not spending my time and money on it.

For anyone wanting more info about it click on this: http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Persian_Conquest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A little clarification here on the rewards. First alliance to conquer one of these "super cities" receives the 1st reward plus the general reward. How are they divided up from there? Does every alliance member receive this reward if their alliance is the first to conquer one of these cities?:
f11b92ebc4.png
6bbc779ac1.png

DeletedUser11235

In us.33 Ithaca, there's 15k Birs, 8k LS and 8k Tris. Who know's how many troops are inside that? It'll take a little under 25k LS just to get through the harbor...

DeletedUser

In us.33 Ithaca, there's 15k Birs, 8k LS and 8k Tris. Who know's how many troops are inside that? It'll take a little under 25k LS just to get through the harbor...

Each world is different, apparently...check this out:

AQX3mGr.jpg