Pella wars.... Who vs. Who?

DeletedUser7319

^^^^ Needs to change his sig. Can someone help him please??? ^^^^

You are absolutely right, but those I have messaged will not respond, so it stays till it can be changed haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Al, sometimes, you need to just shush. For someone who doesn't know the whole story. You think we cowarded and didn't fight Mega? Ask Gulie, why they decided to merge with us. Put actions behind words, or both you and your prodigal son Childress start looking like foos in this joint. Enough said.

DeletedUser

Child...are you really starting with me? make sure to take care of your alliance first...from what I heard, 0-5.... pissing me off will be the last thing you and your alliance will want. enough said.

DeletedUser

Child...are you really starting with me? make sure to take care of your alliance first...from what I heard, 0-5.... pissing me off will be the last thing you and your alliance will want. enough said.

lol ok then. finally got time to come and respond lol. just got done killing a Siege. and what do you mean 0-5? your alliance hasnt taken anything from mine

DeletedUser

was never talking about me...you taking care of your alliance or just running your mouth again?...like I said..actions brother, action.

DeletedUser4951

He's talking about you and Mors, Childress. Nice going on the siege kill though, glad to see Texas is good for something other than Ebola and the Cowboys right now. :)

DeletedUser

Just popping in to say HI! :p

Any interesting wars happening right now? Sorry, don't feel like reading 16 pages. thisisgrepolis

~T.

DeletedUser10777

He's talking about you and Mors, Childress. Nice going on the siege kill though, glad to see Texas is good for something other than Ebola and the Cowboys right now. :)

hahahaha... that was great... looks like childress and his sister al are losing comrades... seems like your guys true colors are coming out... yella....

DeletedUser11188

congrats you took some inactive and non communitive players. i commend your...Victory i guess?

Again with the excuses. You are right, the 12 ls hits your alliance threw at the sieges had nothing to do with it. You will get more respect when you just own up to what's going on. (i can't even say that with a straight face)

I guess you were one of those inactive/unresponsive players? Oh that's right, new cities, no troops built, you were sick...yeah we get it. Stats don't lie. The conquest history tells the story.

DeletedUser

Again with the excuses. You are right, the 12 ls hits your alliance threw at the sieges had nothing to do with it. You will get more respect when you just own up to what's going on. (i can't even say that with a straight face)

I guess you were one of those inactive/unresponsive players? Oh that's right, new cities, no troops built, you were sick...yeah we get it. Stats don't lie. The conquest history tells the story.

saving troops and not attacking a city someone didnt tell you is in Siege until its to late is a common thing. i wont try to help someone if i know its not savable

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator: