Pella wars.... Who vs. Who?

DeletedUser2568

@Check thank you for your kind words

@Toobe stop being such a newb!!!! (oh and try wearing a tiara at night, it will do you some good)

DeletedUser7350

but he was also the only player to hit 4 million fighter points, despite being outnumbered in cities almost 2:1 by some other players.

So being one of those players that outnumbered him :eek: I bet I know why he hit that 4mil on the last day in DBP.

Yes, Check you are right. He is a very good player. And I do look forward to you Toobe (Anyone notice the Noob rhyme?) will be fun!

DeletedUser2568

So being one of those players that outnumbered him :eek: I bet I know why he hit that 4mil on the last day in DBP.

Yes, Check you are right. He is a very good player. And I do look forward to you Toobe (Anyone notice the Noob rhyme?) will be fun!

Yes that last day of Zeta you provided me quite a few BPs. It was fun!!!

DeletedUser7319

Good lord!!! This place is crawling with grepo police, somebody quick hide the bots!!!! LOL

DeletedUser4951

Cadaverific/Cadaverific II vs Boondocks Saints/Immortal Saints: 5-0 in favor of Cad

This hasn't been touched in awhile so I figured I'd give an update even though were aren't one of the important teams. ;)

DeletedUser4951

It Has Begun...

Cadaverific/Cadaverific II: 2 cities taken several more in siege

Anarchist Consulate/Anarchist Embassy: 1 city taken last month

CS Sunk Count: 22 AC colony ships sunk by Cadaverific to 2 colony ships sunk by Anarchist consulate.

You could say that they're learning the very valuable lesson to not back stab.

Cad vs BS/IS: 6-0​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to update the nice cad Cadaverific/Cadaverific II vs. Anarchist Consulate/Anarchist Embassy The score is now 9-2.

DeletedUser4951

some of -SS-'s excuses for not helping his mates are pretty funny. Then again, what do you expect from a guy with less than 2k ABP to his name.

DeletedUser

Ya, that guy SS, good for nothing...this is what I thought AC would turn into when faced with a decent alliance...LOSE! Maybe AC has like 2 decent players in that group. I destroyed most of these names in MU..even though they were with the #1 alliance...the straglers from MU came here (the ave. players) to form AC...lol, without their top players, won't be long till they disband.

DeletedUser4951

I was gonna ask how these guys got crowns on MU to be honest...Only Cav seems worth their salt and he's only done something when it directly involved him.

DeletedUser4951

You know, i'm sure there was a good reason that they were good on MU and that SS was this great leader. But for the life of me, I just can't see it.

10-2 no signs of life from these guys, though SS sure does to love to claim about how we will get ours. ;)

DeletedUser

He let everyone in...even the 10 day inactives...He let the simmers in our alliance SIM, basically in a nutshell, he told his top 3 fighters they were on their own...no pressure for the rest of the alliance to do much...well, guess where the top 3 fighters are in "this" world LOL, not with Al... :)

DeletedUser2568

He let everyone in...even the 10 day inactives...He let the simmers in our alliance SIM, basically in a nutshell, he told his top 3 fighters they were on their own...no pressure for the rest of the alliance to do much...well, guess where the top 3 fighters are in "this" world LOL, not with Al... :)

LOL!!!!!!!!