Pandora's Box 2018 Feedback Thread

DeletedUser16157

the percentages seem to be suspicious.

Edit... Edit... when you fail a max troop bonus 50-60% chance success 7 or 8 times in a row it almost becomes insulting.

I've been very consistent with the troops that I send, and the fail/success is all over the place. There is no consistency. One time I fail and get 50 points. The next time with the same challenge, same troops, I succeed with max points.

My issue is in what you have to do to get the rewards. The mysterious mathematical part which seems like it is methodical and controlled by strict rules and equations, but really is just a crap shoot.

I agree completely (as most everyone seems to). I've been trying to get some more traction with my thread on the en forums in the hopes that it would kind of force Inno to respond. Feel free to mention that you're having the same "bad luck".
https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/proof-that-pandoras-box-is-a-lie.61859/

Not sure if it's taboo to link to my own thread, even if it's on another forum. Feel free to just delete this if so.

DeletedUser11525

I still think the awards are some what light given the time needed to clear the various boxes (it does take time to assign attack, monitor it, etc,), and the time spreads out through the day more at the upper boxes, which limits any progress (but since I'm not golding, it stretches out the units).

I've been tracking my pass/fail rate over the last 4 levels (25-28), and so far, I'm actually succeeding more that the reported ratios say I should. At box 25, the average reported success rate was about 48.5%, and my success was 7/13 or 53.8%, box 26 suggested success was 47%, and my actual was 7/14 (50%), box 27 should have been about 46%, and my actual was 7/11 (63.6%), and box 28 should have been about 45%, and mine was 7/13 (53.8%). So, of course all of our mileage may vary, and the fails are more painful when it takes 30 minutes to get to the fail, but I haven't seen the bad luck yet.

DeletedUser16157

I've been tracking my pass/fail rate over the last 4 levels (25-28), and so far, I'm actually succeeding more that the reported ratios say I should. At box 25, the average reported success rate was about 48.5%, and my success was 7/13 or 53.8%, box 26 suggested success was 47%, and my actual was 7/14 (50%), box 27 should have been about 46%, and my actual was 7/11 (63.6%), and box 28 should have been about 45%, and mine was 7/13 (53.8%). So, of course all of our mileage may vary, and the fails are more painful when it takes 30 minutes to get to the fail, but I haven't seen the bad luck yet.
That's an incredibly small sample size, but how are you getting this percentage per box? It should vary per trial because the missions have different chances, regardless of what units you send. Anyways, you should definitely keep tracking! :) The more data we have, the better.

DeletedUser11525

tracking the mission, reported total chance, and success/failure for each attempt. The suggested success rates I quoted were the average across the missions for the box. Most of the success rates group within a few percent. For box 28, the reported total chance ranged from 44-46% on my missions.

I haven't looked yet to see if any particular mission has better/worse success than others.

DeletedUser15504

For the past few days, my win rate is FAR below the listed odds. So much so that the odds of this being bad luck is just impossible. Something is wrong.

Six more tries with max win potential and I still have not captured a soul. I have spent over a day trying to clear level 27, and this has happened the same for the past few days. Your game is BROKEN. Oh yeah, even with not moving forward, I am still ranked 14 because I am running so many missions anyway. Crazy stupid. I guess you can tell I don't like this game. I am just hanging on so I can get a top 20 reward I guess. I am not even trying this game on another server because it is so worthless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16157

For the past few days, my win rate is FAR below the listed odds. So much so that the odds of this being bad luck is just impossible. Something is wrong.

Six more tries with max win potential and I still have not captured a soul. I have spent over a day trying to clear level 27, and this has happened the same for the past few days. Your game is BROKEN. Oh yeah, even with not moving forward, I am still ranked 14 because I am running so many missions anyway. Crazy stupid. I guess you can tell I don't like this game. I am just hanging on so I can get a top 20 reward I guess. I am not even trying this game on another server because it is so worthless.
Please, I beg you, post this in the other thread where inno is supposedly basing its investigation from. God knows they don't read the forums closely enough to see this, except for (maybe) our local CM's.

DeletedUser2154

Has anyone gotten a good reward past box 40?

I got demoralizing plague and 150 favor
Teammate for demoralizing plague. Anyone else? Big myth tokens?