Pandora's Box 2018 Feedback Thread

Ryvirath

Lochagos
On July 26th our next event, Pandora's Box, will start and it will run until August 14th.
Are you prepared to fight the evil spirits, and close the box?

Feel free to discuss the event and post any feedback you have in this thread!

DeletedUser1048

Seemed like you could use gold for everything when I played this event in the Beta. Rather have an event more like the last one. Least this one has less flier tokens.

DeletedUser15467

nothing like having no shop and me spending gold. fix it

DeletedUser15467

dont be stupid man. you earn points for a reason. what are you spending gold for if there is no shop. lol

DeletedUser5524

dont be stupid man. you earn points for a reason. what are you spending gold for if there is no shop. lol
Im not spending gold so thats probably the big reason I like it. You are earning points to compete in daily rewards(I think) or end of event based rewards

DeletedUser15467

and all that crying about golders winning. i spend maybe 20 or 40 a month. i break golders in the first month. I AM POLLOCK. sim city is free. maybe you should go play that or break down and buy a xbox.

DeletedUser5524

and all that crying about golders winning. i spend maybe 20 or 40 a month. i break golders in the first month. I AM POLLOCK. sim city is free. maybe you should go play that or break down and buy a xbox.
My 360 is outdated and too poor to buy a new one ;(

DeletedUser11525

On a more serious note, having the units in a different order than the barracks is a nuisance, and there is really no reason for the change.

DeletedUser15919

Ooooo I so missed my favorite Grepolis Event Ever!!! I so missed the HUGH golding advantages given to the whales yet again to break the balance of a world in their favor, again ruining a competition & instead relegating it to a measuring contest of who has the most disposable income to drop. If only they could learn from that Star Wars cash shop fiasco....Oh yeah, they first have to CARE about the player base...

DeletedUser9133

They don't spend gold in the shop, they insta buy units to feed the event.

DeletedUser4460

cutting both the shop and daily rewards was unnecessary, but good that we have events in which activity is the key.. there are too many events that you can win with gold or too much depends on luck

I like that more than usual - top 50 players can get some kind of reward at the end

since the shop was removed the tokens could be more powerful

DeletedUser11525

I agree with Morg on the top 50 getting some kind of award at the end. It eases the last minute gold rush that so many events have.

Also, the tokens are generally weak. My box 5 is a whopping 2 Harpies for 3 hours. Admittedly, we're not investing our own units, but my time is worth something. I'm not suggesting full myth nukes as awards, but these are a bit skimpy.

DeletedUser16157

I pointed this out on the beta server, and they said it would be fixed. Then the day the event was released to en, I posted it in the en feedback thread in bright red font. No response at all haha...very typical of inno.

DeletedUser16148

As always Inno, I wish this event was compatible with the mobile app. Im baffled that an update has not been implemented yet.