Nu Forums_GET MORE ACTIVE

Charl

Basileus
This forum should be more active. No one has posted in like months.

So what do you guys think about Death Eaters?

Jebusius

Senior Citizen
if there is one thing that happens regularly it is "Jeb posts and then everyone stops talking". It is quite sad to be honest.

...Death Eaters eh. Well I was very very excited to fight them in the beginning, but their lack of teamwork makes them weak. If they could step up their game this world might be fun again.

The one and only,

Jeb

Charl

Basileus
I am stuck here in 075 so being with Death Eaters is the only option. I got kicked out of Noir Kingdom which was a terrible alliance for being a "spy" so there was only option

jonorocks1

Death Eaters seem solid to me so far. They have secured the flanks well, giving them a solid base. Jebusius..... Did i play against you in .en 42 Rhethymnos? Your name sounds familiar.

RonDaum

Thank you I've been wondering why no1 talks on here. Nu has so many people still playin on it.

homey100

Charl u were in like 1000 at the end of the summer lol now ur in 200th

probin76

I believe death eaters are still a good alliance but the loss of some key players has hurt the team work. Hopefully they can pull it back together so Jeb can have some fun. 8)

Santaclese

Messenger
Death Eaters are a solid alliance, but KK/WT is still the group to beat. Luckily, a certain alliance has been handing it to them in o45;)