Nu Forums_GET MORE ACTIVE

DeletedUser5088

This forum should be more active. No one has posted in like months.

So what do you guys think about Death Eaters?

DeletedUser5517

if there is one thing that happens regularly it is "Jeb posts and then everyone stops talking". It is quite sad to be honest.

...Death Eaters eh. Well I was very very excited to fight them in the beginning, but their lack of teamwork makes them weak. If they could step up their game this world might be fun again.

The one and only,

Jeb

DeletedUser5088

I am stuck here in 075 so being with Death Eaters is the only option. I got kicked out of Noir Kingdom which was a terrible alliance for being a "spy" so there was only option

DeletedUser

Death Eaters seem solid to me so far. They have secured the flanks well, giving them a solid base. Jebusius..... Did i play against you in .en 42 Rhethymnos? Your name sounds familiar.

DeletedUser5088

@jonorocks1 do you have a different ingame name because I can't find you in NU

DeletedUser5088

Ikr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS FORUM NEEDS TO BE MORE ACTIVE thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser5517

Jebusius..... Did i play against you in .en 42 Rhethymnos? Your name sounds familiar.

I was there for a VERY short time it was during the end of Knossos and I was founder of LOD so there was too much to do to win.

DeletedUser

Thank you I've been wondering why no1 talks on here. Nu has so many people still playin on it.

DeletedUser

Charl u were in like 1000 at the end of the summer lol now ur in 200th

DeletedUser

I believe death eaters are still a good alliance but the loss of some key players has hurt the team work. Hopefully they can pull it back together so Jeb can have some fun. 8)

DeletedUser7354

Death Eaters are a solid alliance, but KK/WT is still the group to beat. Luckily, a certain alliance has been handing it to them in o45;)