New Grepolis App Discussion Thread

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Nope, I have shared everything that was shared with me (and will continue to do so).
You lies :p
[SPR]
1003735_10151845459961004_371285290_n.jpg
[/SPR]

DeletedUser

Close enough... i really hope they don't go by the equinox crap because then summer doesn't end till like the 21st of september >.<

DeletedUser

Not sure how to answer that. There seems to be only one "end of summer" date. That does not mean it will go to that date, but summer is not a variable term.

3RUeq.png

DeletedUser

Some people just clump a few months together and call it a season lolol..

This and the shoe brand are the only two things i'm waiting for grepolis to release.. everything else i could care less about :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser298

Grepolis needs their own tv show too, where they show top conquers, top fails, top hate mails etc. I would watch that while wearing the shoes and listening to the music. Although does Chief's music count as grepo music since he's a mod?

DeletedUser

Need to show attacks/ supports how far they are out and stuff, also setting notification settings when attacked would be good.

DeletedUser2063

Four things I really don't like about the current grepo app.

1. Can't post reports:
I'm on grepo mobile ALL THE TIME, and having to go on the web version just to copy the text so I can post my reports is extremely annoying.

2. City BB codes:
Kind of hard to find a certain city or tell your alliance members which one youre attacking if there are no city BB codes.

3. Can't see attack times if all units are gone:
It kinda hard to time attacks with a CS or even tell if a CS is coming if you have no units in the city because it won't tell you attack or support times unless you have hits in tr city which is annoying if I send everything on an attack or am trying to dodge.

4. Attack/Support times:
When you click on a unit to attack or support a city, it wi ll tell you what time it land, but it won't update, which makes sniping or timing very hard.

If grepo could find a way to work these into the new app my life would be so much easier.

DeletedUser39

Any updates on the status, or a more concrete release date?

I think Daedalus was pretty clear the entire thread...

I have been told by the end of the summer. I have no other information.

All you can see is all I have to tell. Sorry. I can promise you that every bit of info I can share, I will share as soon as I get it.

Nope, I have shared everything that was shared with me (and will continue to do so).

DeletedUser

Yeah, I read the thread. But, thanks anyway for your condescension.

DeletedUser13398

Four things I really don't like about the current grepo app.

1. Can't post reports:
I'm on grepo mobile ALL THE TIME, and having to go on the web version just to copy the text so I can post my reports is extremely annoying.

2. City BB codes:
Kind of hard to find a certain city or tell your alliance members which one youre attacking if there are no city BB codes.

3. Can't see attack times if all units are gone:
It kinda hard to time attacks with a CS or even tell if a CS is coming if you have no units in the city because it won't tell you attack or support times unless you have hits in tr city which is annoying if I send everything on an attack or am trying to dodge.

4. Attack/Support times:
When you click on a unit to attack or support a city, it wi ll tell you what time it land, but it won't update, which makes sniping or timing very hard.

If grepo could find a way to work these into the new app my life would be so much easier.

And we're still waiting.