New Grepolis App Discussion Thread

DeletedUser271

I'm looking forward to this app! I use the current app everyday and it's not really good... Lots of things are missing... I hope this new app will give us these missing stuffs! :-D

But I don't think we can actually discuss about this app as there's actually nothing but its release date that is said here :-(

DeletedUser

Kyllmen has a point there, what is going to be added in this new app isn't specified so there isn't much to discuss.

DeletedUser

Yeah, seems to be a bit of a tease doesn't it? :p

Any features for the app that are a "must have"?

DeletedUser271

Being able to access my notepad is something I absolutely want ;-) I make notes that can be very important and I must be able to see them whenever I need :)

Being able to send resources to our farming is also important imo :)

DeletedUser

We posted this to our Facebook page, if you are on Facebook please like and share. I would like to get the word out.

Facebook Page

DeletedUser

One suggestion is that attack warnings should show which world and city. A second idea is that you are able to pull up a command screen as well if u have the admin feature.

DeletedUser

Mflip - I really like that first suggestion, as many players play more than one world. Thats outstanding! Please write that up and put it in the ideas section, that should get escalated!

DeletedUser2039

Ok, this is HUGE. I go out all the time and need to send attacks from my phone, whata hassle. Give me the attack planner on the new app. MUST HAVE. Then I can plan it on my computer, get the push notification on my phone (if development goes the extra mile) and I just click planned attacks and hit send.

Kariella

Hoplite
I second and third that vote on attack planner for the phone... that would be huge

Also Farm Overview on phone as well as omg farming on the phone is well omg (boy thats 2 strikes for the captain)

There was one more thing... i can't remember... but I also second the Administrator Command Screen

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Main thing for me would be, add the ability to have forum admin on the app and make it easier to launch attacks.

DeletedUser298

For me and all my friends, the ability to access your incoming and outgoing attacks and support. You can only do this if you have troops in your city, what sucks is I tried to send my ls nuke right before the cs landed for my friend, the randomizer messed it up, and since I don't have troops in the city I can't go to the troop button to cancel the attack, luckily the cs never landed and I just hit some extra birmes but still, this needs to be changed.

DeletedUser

1. Changeable time zones this really seems to mess me up. i believe if you actually select the attack it shows server time. Or make all clocks on server time.
2. Premium Users are kind of cheated, I would like to the village farming tab on there most importantly. Attack planner would be second.
3. Be able to go to an island from bb code
4. Rankings
5. Even if it is 8 bit i would like to be able to see a map.
6. Alliance profiles- members list, points, cities.
7. Viewing reports - most important

Ranked by preference but number 7 is my actual #1 suggestion.

DeletedUser

1. Changeable time zones this really seems to mess me up. i believe if you actually select the attack it shows server time. Or make all clocks on server time.
2. Premium Users are kind of cheated, I would like to the village farming tab on there most importantly. Attack planner would be second.
3. Be able to go to an island from bb code
4. Rankings
5. Even if it is 8 bit i would like to be able to see a map.
6. Alliance profiles- members list, points, cities.
7. Viewing reports - most important

Ranked by preference but number 7 is my actual #1 suggestion.

I agree with all of them except number two, gold users already have a big enough advantage :)

DeletedUser

I agree with all of them except number two, gold users already have a big enough advantage :)

I'll agree with that but I play with captain I can't imagine farming 80 villages, random city number, I would like to be able to use it.

DeletedUser

Glad to see the upcoming New Grepolis app

Discuss here!

I'm finally able to participate in the forum. An i'm happy about that. This new Grepolis App. I know is intended to fix ongoing issues. I've yet to dig into the other worlds, still learning this one. However i've read comments regarding the other worlds an eventually i'll try them as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quarter three was what I understood, don't remember where I heard that though might have been talking to Marcel

DeletedUser5088

My main complain is that you can't see the alliance home page which is annoying when trying to run an alliance.