New Grepolis App Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

The Facebook page has a new pic of the app and what the maps will look like. Check it out HERE. Like our page while you are there if you haven't already.

DeletedUser

I have been told by the end of the summer. I have no other information.

DeletedUser

All you can see is all I have to tell. Sorry. I can promise you that every bit of info I can share, I will share as soon as I get it.

DeletedUser

There you go, from the mouth of the Lead Community Manager to your ears. No charge. Thank Kyll.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;_enjLshRYW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_enjLshRYW4[/video]

Great new info!

DeletedUser2039

Looking good! I really appreciate the updates when you get them Daed.

DeletedUser271

It will be awesome!!! But after showing that, you can't just leave us like that, without a release date :p

DeletedUser

Nope, I have shared everything that was shared with me (and will continue to do so).

DeletedUser13

I`m looking forward to it.....Alliance overview would be nice for change! :D

DeletedUser39

I think this app will be a huge improvement to playing Grepolis from your phone. Besides reading your messages, and receiving a notification that you're under attack (Also when it's from an Island Quest...), I see little use for the current Grepolis app, because it's so time consuming, and some of the prime features - such as alliance overview, a map, world wonders (I noticed how important this is just a few weeks ago when WW Era started on Alpha) and for premium users, the captain (simplified farming villages) - are not available.

If all of the new Grepolis App is as good as the map feature of the video Daedalus posted, I'm sure there will be a major increase in the use of the Grepolis App by many Away-from-Keyboard players.