Mythical Hen feedback thread

nigol

Newcomer
Darn bro cannot distinguish between two different peoples replies. Outward reflection eh?
No, but I’m also aware you’re a couple. I was reading the threads where you mentioned shock was “your girl” so simple replying to one is the same as replying to both. Saves TIME as that’s actually valuable. I also don’t take kindly to insults or trolling and have reported that under forum rules personal insult,

Shock

Peltast
No, but I’m also aware you’re a couple. I was reading the threads where you mentioned shock was “your girl” so simple replying to one is the same as replying to both. Saves TIME as that’s actually valuable. I also don’t take kindly to insults or trolling and have reported that under forum rules personal insult,
1. I’m a dude
2. You listened to Mako — a sign of low intellect

Congrats on being a snitch, I’m sure that’s gotten you far in your pathetic life

Coltt

Messenger
Another wannabe golder just like mako was. Always people with more dude. Ya know one of the biggest Golders I’ve known actually fights against big Golders, and helps the people less fortunate, rather than trying to stamp on them. I find most that brag about “making paper” are actually skint wannabes. You work at McDonald’s?

nigol

Newcomer
1. I’m a dude
2. You listened to Mako — a sign of low intellect

Congrats on being a snitch, I’m sure that’s gotten you far in your pathetic life
1. My apologies.. boyfriend then, I was mistaken but was sure he said girlfriend. Again apologies.

2. I’m sure it was your bf that called you his girl (it really doesn’t matter who said what or if it’s boyfriends or girlfriends the point is it’s easier to address you as a couple) for time saving purposes.

3. I’m simply using the support system in the manner it’s intended.

Another wannabe golder just like mako was. Always people with more dude. Ya know one of the biggest Golders I’ve known actually fights against big Golders, and helps the people less fortunate, rather than trying to stamp on them. I find most that brag about “making paper” are actually skint wannabes. You work at McDonald’s?
While I’m pretty sure who you’re referring to (and I do have respect for that player, also using the support system to complain about the abuse she got) I will not help people in the same way, that was getting pointed out by bacon in them deleted threads!. I don’t stamp on people or brag, but I also won’t put gold onto other’s accounts as it’s in violation of the rules. I still don’t see how me using gold is any different from timers using sirens!? It’s all part of the game, was simply pointing out it’s a childish statement to complain about gold, just because you might not be able to do /or spend the same as someone else— as they shouldn’t complain about timers, just because they can’t do the same as them etc etc

Please try to cut back on the pathetic life statements it’s all just insults, let’s act more mature :)

Last edited:

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
Lmao! Bro you’re really annoying. That’s not intended as an insult it’s a personal opinion

He knows dude! Mako run that dry, everyone knows. He’s just being annoying

From this day forth he shall be known as “lil miss goody two shoes”
That killed me lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

nigol

Newcomer
I’m single — not in a relationship lol
Again my apologies. So now I don’t understand, you can show maturity by breaking up and still playing a game together, but lack maturity when dealing with fellow players.?

Lmao! Bro you’re really annoying. That’s not intended as an insult it’s a personal opinion

He knows dude! Mako run that dry, everyone knows. He’s just being annoying

From this day forth he shall be known as “lil miss goody two shoes”
More insults, this only works against you my friends. Reported.

Anyway it seems I’m speaking to people well below my age so have a good evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shock

Peltast
Again my apologies. So now I don’t understand, you can show maturity by breaking up and still playing a game together, but lack maturity when dealing with fellow players.?
I’ve never been in a relationship with anyone on grep lmao

And I’m certainly not gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that)

Daft

Shock

Peltast
Anyway it seems I’m speaking to people well below my age so have a good evening.
I’m a toxic college student, and you’re clearly old — so yeah bit of an age difference

Hope you have a wonderful evening as well