Mythical Hen feedback thread

Silver Witch

Staff member
Dear community,

Starting Monday, April 2nd at 10 am server time, a special guest will be visiting your city: The mythical hen from the underworld. She’s demanding, she's hungry and to top it all off, she is the pickiest chicken you can imagine! Feed her to receive rewards for your empire!

hen_egg.png

We welcome feedback for this event here.

Tbom

Senior Citizen
Dear community,

Starting Monday, April 2nd at 10 am server time, a special guest will be visiting your city: The mythical hen from the underworld. She’s demanding, she's hungry and to top it all off, she is the pickiest chicken you can imagine! Feed her to receive rewards for your empire!

We welcome feedback for this event here.
Soooooo Silver, does it start on Monday or does it start on April 2nd?
1711782484567.png

jason sanchez

Messenger
nah, if you look back its been every other year. Easter & thanksgiving peacetimes. I think its probably like if 10 people request it they do peacetime otherwise they are likely to forget
Every other year? I guess over the last 13 years all the servers kind of seem to run together.. I thought we always had an Easter peacetime. Regardless, I will be taking a break until fall after Neopolis and Pseira are over. A long overdue break.

Mr. Dino

Messenger
I also noticed the wiki mentioning that the recipe rewards are classed in 4 different tiers. Does someone know where I can find that tier list?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402-182650_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402-182650_Chrome.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 17

Tbom

Senior Citizen
Hello Mr. Stegosaurus Brain
I also noticed the wiki mentioning that the recipe rewards are classed in 4 different tiers. Does someone know where I can find that tier list?
You just posted a screenshot that answers your own question....

Mr. Dino

Messenger
Hello Mr. Stegosaurus Brain

You just posted a screenshot that answers your own question....
What is it with you and giving me all kind of nicknames? Not because we happen to be in different alliances means that you have to tease me here...

And that is not what I meant. For some recipes you need for example 2 rare ingredients and 1 regular (tier 2). I know that some of the flyers are into this category. I assume that most rescource rewards are T3 or T4 (where you only need 1 rare ingredient or even none).
I basicly want to have a look into the whole tier list