Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser10023

yeah I'm here, and Psi, mostly Psi but I play here also

oh lol, well where are you in Psi? I am in BoW right now, things looking good. If you are in WoS, I can only wish you good luck haha. :)

but lets get back to this world though :)

trash talk:
Otateral sucks.. jk :D

DeletedUser10179

This is a message someone (probably the founder) of Reign of the Warrior sent me:

Hello

As like minded attackers I have decided to offer you a merge. This world is early and what we do now will dictate whether or not we are successful in the future. We are preparing our colony ships and you are more than welcome to join us on our conquest. You have talent and potential, now all you need is a powerful alliance to back you up. We can take you all and I swear you will be treated fairly. What do you say? Will you merge into us?

I truly don't know what to say to this... they didn't read our profile, they don't understand quality beats quantity and they don't realize they will be gone within less than a month probably.

DeletedUser

This is a message someone (probably the founder) of Reign of the Warrior sent me:

Hello

As like minded attackers I have decided to offer you a merge. This world is early and what we do now will dictate whether or not we are successful in the future. We are preparing our colony ships and you are more than welcome to join us on our conquest. You have talent and potential, now all you need is a powerful alliance to back you up. We can take you all and I swear you will be treated fairly. What do you say? Will you merge into us?

I truly don't know what to say to this... they didn't read our profile, they don't understand quality beats quantity and they don't realize they will be gone within less than a month probably.

Was it Verminter? LOL He's been trying to find a merger partner for a couple of days now. :p

DeletedUser

lolz,
speaking of which, someone actually founded MRA of the year. I hope they accept Soulcatchers' pact request, then publicly display it.

DeletedUser

Hello

If I were you I'd take the offer. It's a way out of the blood feud Oli & Co. have gotten you into. LOL

DeletedUser

If you received this offer you would accept it I am sure...
oh for sure. but...
images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

I'm so glad some more experienced players can not be exposed to you Fortis.. You should just stop posting now.

Also wouldnt call it a blood feud. I view it more as frying ants with a magnifying glass.

DeletedUser

Ouch Oli your words they cut like daggers. Everyone knows your opinion is all that matters but with me its so much more than this. I find it hard to put into words but I'll try to if I can manage to choke back the tears. One day I promise I will exceed all of your expectations and *SNIFFLE* and I'll change myself to fit all your ideals. Please I'm begging you, dont give up on me. Use this instead so the hope of your friendship will light my darkness.
19530440_j0XScXwl_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

Lol oh TT.. when will you understand my methods..

And yea this is the Lamia Trash Talk thread.. lets keep it Lamia related. Just because you have nothing to say doesnt mean you have to resort to personal attacks. I am not seeking pity. I was merely pointing out your childish antics and that they won't work in this world either. Anything I say about you is game related. Who you are behind the screen is not a concern of mine.

That being said, how long until the 1st VV city falls? They already had 1 close all today.

DeletedUser

Lol oh TT.. when will you understand my methods..

And yea this is the Lamia Trash Talk thread.. lets keep it Lamia related. Just because you have nothing to say doesnt mean you have to resort to personal attacks. I am not seeking pity. I was merely pointing out your childish antics and that they won't work in this world either. Anything I say about you is game related. Who you are behind the screen is not a concern of mine.

That being said, how long until the 1st VV city falls? They already had 1 close all today.

LOL well mine wasnt close :) BTW trash talk works much better when you guys actually have something to be proud of. WIN A WORLD, SHOW 100 cities on intel, a million bp. SOMETHING. Not golding out a few troops and having wateries all day long.