Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser10363

now that might be interesting if us and mam merged like TC and vig.... or did you mean TC V MAM v TSF V VIG
merging the #2 and #3 alliance's shows very little faith in your own players

That's odd... Because it has been TSF/KoTR/SK/TMN/TMA/Reach vs TC/Vig this whole time. If the alliance caps were 120 you and Mams would be spooned up right now. Seems like a cop out for why you guys cant hack it.

The everyone vs CV continues into the Wonders too. That is what shows very little faith in your own players. We have been allied with Vig the entire time. Nothing new there. Your group are the ones who obviously knew they had to align themselves with the entire server to stand a chance.

You guys still outnumber us and have substantially more assets at your disposal. I guess we should handicap ourselves because of your poor resource/personnel allocations?

Lol..

DeletedUser

That's odd... Because it has been TSF/KoTR/SK/TMN/TMA/Reach vs TC/Vig this whole time. If the alliance caps were 120 you and Mams would be spooned up right now. Seems like a cop out for why you guys cant hack it.

The everyone vs CV continues into the Wonders too. That is what shows very little faith in your own players. We have been allied with Vig the entire time. Nothing new there. Your group are the ones who obviously knew they had to align themselves with the entire server to stand a chance.

You guys still outnumber us and have substantially more assets at your disposal. I guess we should handicap ourselves because of your poor resource/personnel allocations?

Lol..

very selective there. you list our side and our sister/academies yet only list your 2 mains. Let me fix that

TSF/KoTR/SK/TMN/TMA/Reach VS. TC/TCC/Vig/Vig2/Vig3/VV/Final Destiny

Super is correct. you merged #2 and #4. Mam and TSF are very separate and as you can see are going for wonders independently. So again to clarify.... in terms of Wonders it goes like this

TSF/KoTR VS. TMN/TMA/Reach VS. TC/TCC/Vig/Vig2/Vig3/VV/Final Destiny

Now who has the most assets going for their wonders? Shoot you guys should have won already
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10363

TCC ? Final Destiny? LOL

TCC has 3 people and they never accepted invites. Vig 3 doesn't exist.

Final Destiny is Shiny and Kirk. 5 people combined is two "Alliances"..Come on.. I guess you also spell like you count players and cities.

DeletedUser

Just like TSK doesn't even exist anymore and TMA is barely there.

DeletedUser10777

just like tsk doesn't even exist anymore and tma is barely there.

thats weird, i could have swore we got a message saying tmn has tsf players sending resources to there wonder islands..... But maybe thats not true.... ?????..... Huh.

DeletedUser11005

Clint... That is a lie but I think we should... With KOR demanding to build wonders, we might as well put our chips in the TMN wagon because TSF chances are dwindling by the second.

DeletedUser

maybe we should PW. If we need to push a TMN Wonder past CV ill send some players over. It is the world vs little old CV so maybe we will just share wonders with Mam

DeletedUser10777

clint... That is a lie but i think we should... With kor demanding to build wonders, we might as well put our chips in the tmn wagon because tsf chances are dwindling by the second.

well its all good.... Kotr doesnt know how to colonize whole islands before starting wonders so there progress will come to an abrupt hault....lol....

And people in mamluk obviously are disgruntled as well... They got a whole lot of birds chirpin over there.

I dont see why mamluk doesnt send tsf resources. You guys are our biggest threat..... But mamluk would never do that. They think there superior to you guys.

Just a mildly unpleasant opinion. Ijs.

DeletedUser10520

:eek: wise words from clint and in lower case:eek:
The world must be comming to an end................

T-Shirt sales must have gone well KZ

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12302

Do not normally post on forums as I am a soldier and stay away from the talking / badgering / goading that goes on but wanted to say that win, lose or draw this World parts of it have been pretty fun. So thanks to some players from CV for being good sports and allowing us to take some of their cities and in return some of ours.

And who knows on another World we could be on the same side
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser10777

world's worst player is a no brainer this server.....

listen just becasue i didnt follow all the advice you gave me doesnt mean im the worst..... Come on give me credit.... I told you why those slingers were good at defense..... I had hector!!!!!! Lmao.....

DeletedUser10363

:eek: wise words from clint and in lower case:eek:
The world must be comming to an end................

T-Shirt sales must have gone well KZ

Haha! Yes, even with the 10% kick back to crimsonblue to grease the wheels, the keyboard funding was successful.

and PW....my vote is for gotheridge...Whenever we get bored we send min pop attacks at goth then cancel to see how many times in a row we can get spelled....and this started well before wonders. lol

DeletedUser

listen just becasue i didnt follow all the advice you gave me doesnt mean im the worst..... Come on give me credit.... I told you why those slingers were good at defense..... I had hector!!!!!! Lmao.....

Speak up I can barely hear you.

DeletedUser10777

speak up i can barely hear you.

lol... For some reason my capslock doesnt work on the forums...i think you hit the no caps button cranky.... Or walked over to your neighbor draqone and told him to mute me...lol.... But now i found the font size so......

game over!!!

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH

FAA fines Clintaurus 100k for making too much noise on the tarmac of Logan International Airport

DeletedUser10111

Do not normally post on forums as I am a soldier and stay away from the talking / badgering / goading that goes on but wanted to say that win, lose or draw this World parts of it have been pretty fun. So thanks to some players from CV for being good sports and allowing us to take some of their cities and in return some of ours.

And who knows on another World we could be on the same side
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

welcome to the jungle Gillet. first post. and to everyone else in this zoo. lets go, race for the wonders is only just started. Lamia is the best server grepo has and it is because all the players.