Lamia mildly unpleasant banter thread!

DeletedUser10048

*Steps In*

Issues 1st warning for making this Trash talk thread a personal fight, please keep this game related and not somewhere to throw personal insults at each other.

DeletedUser10777

*Steps In*

Issues 1st warning for making this Trash talk thread a personal fight, please keep this game related and not somewhere to throw personal insults at each other.

OUT OF ALL THE INSULTS AND TRASH TALK.... I GET THE WARNING. IT FIGURES..... " SAY HELLO TO THE BAD GUY!!"

THIS PLACE IS ONE SIDED. BUT IT DOESNT MATTER. WE STILL WILL OVERCOME THIS.
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser10048

OUT OF ALL THE INSULTS AND TRASH TALK.... I GET THE WARNING. IT FIGURES..... " SAY HELLO TO THE BAD GUY!!"

THIS PLACE IS ONE SIDED. BUT IT DOESNT MATTER. WE STILL WILL OVERCOME THIS.

This is not aimed at any one person but at the community as a whole, i have had to close this thread once before and wont be so patient the second time.

DeletedUser

TMN is the largest alliance in pts, average points and city count within a single alliance

TMN is second in ABP as registered in the in game count and behind TSF

TMN is 4th in DBP but that is because of TC's reluctance to attack early in the war

TMN have destroyed more alliances than anyone else and cover the majority of oceans.

TMN/TSF/Knights have taken more cities in this war than the other side by a very wide margin ... arguments for the recent 30 days are weak unless you include the complete picture.

VIG recently attacked a single city which took us 14 hours travel time to defend. By the time my support arrived the battle had been going on for 16 hrs with no revolt. While I only know how many LS crashed and burned on my wall after I got there I can report that by the time it finished my biremes 14,800 lS were destroyed along with 5 colony ships and the player who owned the city received almost 700k in DBP (double BP but still impressive) placing him in the top 10 in defense. I have never seen an alliance throw that much of an attack and still not get the city. Who is the joke here Tru.

Nuff said

Figured I'd update this post to correct his old stats:

#1 Overall Alliance in Points = Collective Vigilance
#1 Overall in Average Points = Collective Vigilance
#3 Overall in Attacking Point (TMN is #2 but will be #3 by weeks end)
#1 Overall in Defender Points = Collective Vigilance
#1 Overall in Fighting Battle Points = Collective Vigilance (and its not even close)

Those are facts which cant be disputed...the rest of your nonsense about 'Destroying the most alliances' in the game is lame and cant be proven - even though I doubt it is even true.

Finally - way to prop up your 1 successful defense of your O34 cities. By my count that makes you guys around 1-40 in defending against us. Must suck losing all those cities...especially considering the amount of gold invested in each of them. Looking at how fast those cities went up, and the speed at which those walls were rebuilt - I'd guess each city cost a minimum of $100. Ouch....that hurts the wallet. But congrats....you did stop us that one time...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10363

I think what he means by "destroying" is via implosion. ;)

Also--- an update on the "Mamluk Conquer Drought"... It is now at 50 days. They have 2 conquers from TC (now CV) in this span. Plus you have so many ghosts around you that it looks like a scene out of the movie "The Sixth Sense". I just checked grepostats... Your last 150+ conquers are internals or ghosts.

Vegas has the over/under on the next Mamluk rage quit at 7.5 days.

Smart money is on the under.

DeletedUser

"BLAH BLAH BLAH..... SAY THE GUY WHO CREATED "THE PACMAN" ...... YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP BEING HYPOCRITES AND REALIZE YOUR IN A TRASH TALK THREAD.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THE CONVO.... LEAVE..... IF YOU CANT TAKE THE JABBING BACK AND FORTH..... DONT ANSWER..... I SWEAR I FEEL LIKE ITS A STUART SMALLEY CONVENTION IN HERE.... LAY OFF THE THEATRICS.... AND TALK YOUR TRASH OR KEEP IT IN THE FEEL GOOD THREAD..... "

The level.., well that post were hurting you more than me i think, for people that get it anyway. It made me smile so thats always good ;) And your "feel good" thread.., well that confirmed "Theory kindergarten" - anyway see you all around WW <- will be fun ;)

DeletedUser10111

Lol Clint my old buddy. You do not post in the Lamia forums for months then BAM! You been living the Thug Life?

Can we pre order those t-shirts Kz?

DeletedUser10363

LOL

I am willing to donate 20% of the proceeds to the Clint Caps Lock fund... The rest will be donated to the Cranky Preparation H fund.

DeletedUser11038

Your not the only one clint but i can say your the first he had warned out right like that lol. He has given me two and made his boss send me a message but his boss didnt feel the need to respond back to mine i guess. Go figure.....

Ill order 200 if a Dollar from every T-Shirt goes to buying clint a keyboard with a working CAPS Lock button so he does not have to yell at us all the time :eek:

Would have to agree with this LOL

DeletedUser

LOL

I am willing to donate 20% of the proceeds to the Clint Caps Lock fund... The rest will be donated to the Cranky Preparation H fund.

Why thank you for that KZG, my gift to you in return will be the self help book

DeletedUser

I figured anybody who ran their mouth as much as Cranky would be a holy terror of a fighter. I was wrong. He ranks 63rd. 1 slot behind Arckaine who quit months ago and 22 slots behind Hardluck7447 who hasn't been active since February! Cranky, there are some great fighters on that side of the fight and they all come from TSF. Don't think they aren't aware of that fact either. You can post as many times as you want, but you will still be the little dog who yaps to cover his fear.

DeletedUser

Binski I was talking about your pathetic alliance as a whole ... you guys got stomped on hard for most of the time on this server and you are trying to turn it personal.

I should expect so much from you guys after all you guys have been the biggest back stabbers on the server. The only thing that saved VIG was me figuring out in advance that you were about to come after The Mamluks and then turn the server on it's ear. I bet my last dollar you would have gone after VIG had I not fliped the script ... oh that's right you guys told me that was the plan. So go ahead make it personal and I will keep it about your team as whole. Again without VIG you are nothing but a punching bag.

Oh and here is my best KZG impression ... LOL ... that seems to be the only thing he can communicate with in every sad message he sends.

DeletedUser10363

Cranky... You actually have to throw a punch in order to label someone else a punching bag.

Also, you are allowed to post without making references to me as well. I may have to ask the mods for a restraining order. I sent you my autograph already what more do you want? This is getting awkward...
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

Binski---- Cranky doesn't look at the attacker, defender, or fighter ranks. It would cause irreparable harm to his psyche.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser

TOne took a turn to the worse after Binski came in here. Can it seriously be that we are not mature enough to keep this thread open and free from mods?

I think we need the adults to come in here and close this if not more threads because this has nothing to do with the game anymore.

DeletedUser

Blake, this is the trash talk thread. If you want to talk about what Cranky has done right, we can head over to the Stuart Smalley thread.

DeletedUser

Whatever thread this is then you should be able to talk and type with common sence and respect after you hit 20 years. Now if thats not the case then you are excused but if you are above 20 then something went terrible wrong somewhere.

I mean can a game really make your mouth says such disrepectfull things .. a.. game.. really? In my opinion something must have been going wrong somewhere in between 20 and your current age, and yes thats disrespectfull to say but well i plain and flat cannot respect a guy that talks like you do.

DeletedUser11005

Maybe I missed something... Isn't the definition of trash talk to disrespect your enemies? This thread is barely PG... Let's not turn this into a contest of who can give their enemy the best mouth hugs...

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!

Because of real life issues supafletch doesn't have time to moderate those forums and I will be taking over for now.

I deleted a few posts and would like to clarify that while this is a trash talk thread it is not allowed to use real life insults or flame grammar. Arguments are of course welcome, but treat your fellow players with respect and follow the forum rules even in a "Trash talk" thread.

If you find an offensive post report it. Send me a PM if you have any questions about forum rules.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!

Because of real life issues supafletch doesn't have time to moderate those forums and I will be taking over for now.

I deleted a few posts and would like to clarify that while this is a trash talk thread it is not allowed to use real life insults or flame grammar. Arguments are of course welcome, but treat your fellow players with respect and follow the forum rules even in a "Trash talk" thread.

If you find an offensive post report it. Send me a PM if you have any questions about forum rules.

Regards,
Draqone

~Thumbs up~