Good alliances

DeletedUser

My alliance in tau is SO corrupt
Look my RL friend decides to demote me because he thinks I'm a spy
And he using the idea that you are guilty until proven innocent
I made a rant against him and he was cursing and all that
I called him stupid cuz he is ( he is even noobier than me)
And I feel like joining another alliance

DeletedUser6486

Really your friend is noobier than you, does he like not know how to build buildings or something

DeletedUser

No, he has 9 leaders in his alliance and his name is Yechurian Warrior...and there's only 24 members in our alliance...you see all he wants is power and he claims that he had 32 cities in this world under the name "sigmataur"and when I went to search for it, it didn't give me any results...you see decky, even my friend is noobier than me and look, he appointed a third of his alliance as leaders....what guy/girl would do that in the first place and now people are leaving it because the other founder is became a dictator and threatens to conquer everyone if we ( people in my alliance) don't give him tribute......someone go conquer ajbenius, please

DeletedUser

No, he has 9 leaders in his alliance and his name is Yechurian Warrior...and there's only 24 members in our alliance...you see all he wants is power and he claims that he had 32 cities in this world under the name "sigmataur"and when I went to search for it, it didn't give me any results...you see decky, even my friend is noobier than me and look, he appointed a third of his alliance as leaders....what guy/girl would do that in the first place and now people are leaving it because the other founder is became a dictator and threatens to conquer everyone if we ( people in my alliance) don't give him tribute......someone go conquer ajbenius, please

you can always leave

DeletedUser

Figtree, I'm in yor alliance.....

And I'm 300 points ahead with more be than you

DeletedUser

WOW thats REALLY impressive Stogus
Then again, this is figtree you are talking about...

DeletedUser

Thanks KD, I'm third place in abp and third place for fight points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They haven't updated it yet...just became 3rd place like 15 minutes ago

DeletedUser

Actually didn't lie for once :p
Nice job kid now hold that position for 3 months

DeletedUser

That would be tough, now time for me become the second place in abp...there's so many quests on my island that give out free abp

DeletedUser

we do all realize here that while quest abp and dbp counts for points, it doesn't really "count" yeah?

DeletedUser

Exactly R.H lets see how good of a fighter you REALLY are once BP ends

matt8mo

Artisan
I think the best alliance in the world atm is The Bridge Burners

I know some of there players from us7 (trav, nubsta, colin) and they are very skilled.