Good alliances

DeletedUser5244

Ok BridgeBurners I literally just lost ALL my respect for you guys once I found out that Charl joined you guys...

DeletedUser5088

You had respect for them :s

In that case... don't stop!! :D

As for BB, good for them. I can name lots and lots and lots of worlds where the #1 alliance is a simmer alliance. As for appraxiadaddy, I heard he was a noob from the guys on the .en server.

DeletedUser7919

Ick. I seem to be on an MRA island. Why did I set my controls to random?

DeletedUser2770

I try to be. berglemonster :D

Every alliance needs a mascot, who better than charl, right?

I know that is going to get me some + rep lol

DeletedUser

Good job but I'm probably not going to try that hard anymore since most people know BB will win WW

DeletedUser5244

Dude no they won't they are not the best alliance in this game... BP hasn't even come close to ending yet.

DeletedUser

BB will crush any alliance without any help from other alliances....they take their kill and leave

DeletedUser7992

2 days and 9 hours left of BP. We will see whos is who and what is what then ,,, but do we have any predictions yet ??

DeletedUser5244

BB will crush any alliance without any help from other alliances....they take their kill and leave

No they won't BB are road kill compared to some alliances on the .en server... You don't even know what a real alliance looks like and you annoy the living out of me.

Prediction--- BB's gonna go in way too cocky, morale lifted by stoogey's 9-year old vocab, and get their handed to them.

DeletedUser

BB have some good players, but there are other alliances with quality... Not a landslide at all

DeletedUser5244

Don't get me wrong, they're not bad, but they're not even close to as good as what stoogey's saying the are.

DeletedUser

No they won't BB are road kill compared to some alliances on the .en server... You don't even know what a real alliance looks like and you annoy the living out of me.

Prediction--- BB's gonna go in way too cocky, morale lifted by stoogey's 9-year old vocab, and get their handed to them.

.en is .en ok the past is the past and the present is the present...this is only day 1 of the world so stop arguing with me or with each other...BB came in 3-5 hours later than most of us and they managed to get 3 place in ranking.

And everyone, stop calling me stoogy or stoogie...it's kind of annoying

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

stoogy :D only noobs look at ranking in points

We only care about one kind of ranking and that is ABP, which I am positive we will lead from the minute peace ends til the end of the server....

As far as EN goes I am very familiar wit that server as that is where i started 4 yrs ago and I have always said that the way the players play there is better and more fighting, however havent been there for a minute

Please dont give us any credit as we have not earned it. One server has nothing to do with the other and we have decided to join this server and just sim and turtle it away :D anyone wanna but a bridge

DeletedUser

Didn't I tell not to call me stoogy??! And I am second place in abp if that explains a lot

And cool, you said on your alliance profile that your not going to have any pacts? Is that true?