Good alliances

DeletedUser

What do you mean? I do not understand

What they mean is that while island quests are a cheap and easy way to gain some ABP, the real measure of ABP comes when you can gain it through actually attacking real players. Island quests are random, so to be leading in ABP before the end of beginners protection has more to do with luck than skill. Battle points, and their ultimate rankings, will be in the long term based on actual battle.

DeletedUser

Ok, thanks daed.....time to prepare for the ACTUAL BATTLE bwahaha...

I'm going offensive this time so everyone watch out for me!

DeletedUser

My profile is very sarcastic...do not believe my profile...it's only just a profile

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Profiles don't really matters...what really matters is whether or not I conquer you or not

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

DeletedUser

BridgeBurners are noobs... and in case you don't know, Ghost, I am decky's leader in another world. You're a little cocky and that's gonna be your downfall :)

Noobs??? LOL....remember that when you are getting reamed by our alliance and have a CS from us sitting pretty in your city :)

DeletedUser2770

stoogie, we unlike you lol dont put stuff on our profile if we dont mean it

were not interested in any pacts and any alliances that are this early in the server shows that they are noob alliances and usually wont last... Although I am shocked we have not seen any coalitions yet lol

Here is my prediction...The #1 alliance MRA will be disbanded within 2 weeks after beginner protection expires [if that]

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

DeletedUser

Gets-Rimmed2.png

However, your not even in my ocean, so, gona have to be someone else that does it. Yet, considering you are only a 1000 point city after starting on this world the moment it opened, I don't think its gona take very long for this prediction to come true.

I'm at 1200 points and points don't matter, I wipe your army out and then my buddies conquer you...that's more like it

matt8mo

Artisan
I think my alliance is the alliance to beat, i mean 1 noob (the noob being myself) thats gonna take a while!