Float or Sink...

DeletedUser2039

Well a certain alliance pacted with another certain alliance. I wanted to see all three fight it out, but I guess one had to pact with another at some point *sigh*...

DeletedUser2498

i suppose that's true. i guess for now we get to just watch MRAs get wiped out and see how the sin dicate does (outside of the top 8 according to current rankings i think they are the only 1 worth watching). it could be worse i guess. at least there will be lots of conquests.

DeletedUser2569

Making a war between MCD, TR and JFL would just give MRA's a small chance to actually grow :p And we can't let that happen ;)
I'm looking forward to the "real" war between MCD, TR and JFL:D

DeletedUser2039

Yea...2 v 1...boring! Just kidding, I look forward to any at all!

DeletedUser1685

i suppose that's true. i guess for now we get to just watch MRAs get wiped out and see how the sin dicate does (outside of the top 8 according to current rankings i think they are the only 1 worth watching). it could be worse i guess. at least there will be lots of conquests.

A fan !? (highfive)

8)

DeletedUser2569

Keep dreaming ;) Like anyone want's to be a fan of such a tiny ally :p Everyone knows the only alliances worth being a fan of have 90+ members!

DeletedUser2485

ph that is why i said i am not the greatest player smart one

DeletedUser2569

Nobody can be "the greatest player"... Since that title is already owned by me :p

DeletedUser

Reading this thread reminds me of why I tend to avoid the forum as much as possible....too many kids that need to be in school methinks.....learning grammar among other more constructive pursuits....

8)

DeletedUser271

So... Update :

999205image.jpg

DeletedUser1685

+1 For the shout out :D

But sadly we are not good enough for such a prestiges rank yet :p

DeletedUser1685

Awwe....I've been practicing though. 13k City here I come !!!

DeletedUser1685

Well I've been discussing recruitment strategies with Leaders of Redemption and Relentless. It seems like i've been wasting too much time with things like "stats", "activity", and "proximity."

The correct recruitment method involves ocean wide invites & free cookies.
I'm thinking about going with Oatmeal Raisin..but I can't seem to find a decent recipe. :\

DeletedUser2498

if i come across a good one i'll send it your way. it seems like a solid plan though.