Float or Sink...

DeletedUser2039

I will say exactly what I told him in a PM conversation we had. I find that he does boast a lot, we all do. How I view it is, I have not seen him prove himself on the US servers yet. He has continually talked about past success, but I just haven't seen it here. Now this doesn't make him a bad player or leader, but his lack of focus is obvious. I respect him for his past accomplishments, just not for what he has done here thus far.

DeletedUser

Naw, PH is such a bad leader, he is setting up extra accnts giveing himself backup. He's like that ugly chick that sends herself flowers on her birthday, just to make her self feel better. Honestly, tho that is not fair for the ugly chick, she has family and friends that care about her, she can get things fixxed. PH can't, so he really is worst off then an ugly chick, and I feel sorry for him. :)
LOL You man me laugh :p What accounts?

DeletedUser

Tyler.jpg
Look who's talking.

and here's Red
Red.jpg

No I'm not saying my stats are great but there certainly better then these two players...

Edit-now here is Killer Lightning.
killer.jpg

Woo go guys! Say I'm not skilled, look at you LOL

and when all you people read this in the morning you'll post like "PH sucks he's a horrible leader!" "He doesn't even know how to attack" or whatever... But just accept the fact the JFL is a kick *** alliance that I made and I am all for my members not my own personal benefits unlike the lot of you on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PH sucks he's a horrible leader! He doesn't even know how to attack or whatever. :)

DeletedUser

I never once bragged about myself, nor the group I am with. I am just here to play a game. You however feel the need to strock your epeen. So when you pop out like a peacock, and strut, dont be surprised when someone comes along and takes out a feather. :)

Seeing how you want tobe post things, lets look at some here on this server:
Points(which ever vet I ever talked to says is not as imporant as people think it is) :
Red-2914 PH-3795 (Glad to see someone that has played since they are 5 years old is beating some one that has played for about 3 months.
ABP: Red 1701 PH: 181 Wait a sec now, how is it someone that has only been playing 3 months has beat someone playing for years? In one of the most looked after stats?
DBP: Red 478 PH: 121 What, again, a vet from more servers then he has hair on his butt is being beat by some one that has only played for 3 months.
Total: Red 2179 PH: 302 ....... Dang PH, where is this skill you keep saying you have? Really? All I know of you is as a quiter. You quite Eta, and it looks like you quite supporting your allaince.

So go ahead and bring up numbers again. That is twice now you have been proven wrong.

Your a quiter, you have great players that are supporting you. Now go tell yourself your a great player, that you did all these great things, and maybe one day, far into the future you will live up to the hype that your moomy and daddy tell you every night before they put you in bed,"That you are the greatest player of all time."

DeletedUser

Theta-It's a month in why the hell do I need 1700 ABP D:?
Eta-I quit that, never was even interested in it. When have I not supported my allies in times of need?

oops I think you left out a couple servers...

Alpha-72,000 BP
Zeta-14000 BP

DeletedUser2714

ohh you want to talk Zeta??
My points on Zeta are more than your points total on all servers?? wats up with that?? one server of mine points = more than all your servers that you stated here?? WOW!! somethin wrong with that.

DeletedUser

Sounds like your a little mad about being on the short bus when it comes to ABP.

Like I said your a quiter, and all you done is confirm it.(ETA)

And once again, are we playing on this server? Are we talking on this server forums?

Your past means nothing, it is only what you do now. And what you are doing now, is being a leach on a great allaince. You are the vermin that feeds from the bread crumbs of great players.

DeletedUser

Yes I get it alte your in EE in Zeta congrats, nobody cares.
Honestly I don't even know why I post here, there's players like you who think 13 cities is a great accomplishment.

Red what don't you get be I LEAD JFL lol

DeletedUser2714

Honestly I don't even know why I post here, there's players like you who think 13 cities is a great accomplishment.

never said 13 cities was a great accomploshment...i played on the .EN servers before here ive played for almost 4 yrs off and on so i know what is impressive and what is not...and the only reason i brought up my Zeta score is because you seemed to think so highly of yours...

DeletedUser

"Your" players would still be doing great without you. Your in charge of two things around here. Jack and crap, and Jack done left town.

What you dont get is the players make the allaince great, the leader does not make the player. You seem to act as if the players are there to feed your ego, when in fact you should be leading by example.

DeletedUser2039

I guess I feel obligated to put this out there, because you are too ignorant to see it.
For Hyperboria:
pic2_zps91e0a159.png

For Theta:
pic_zpsbe9eb497.png

I was in Hyperboria for my first world. As any player wanting to grow as a player would, I left. Acceptable? Of coarse.
Now for Theta, my original intentions were to learn conquest. I couldn't be on enough while actually leading my alliance on Eta, so I cast what favor I had, sent out my troops, blah blah, destroyed some building, sent resources, ect. It is now up for deletion as well.

All of what I just said is supported in the points gains, if you were smart enough to click on my world specific accounts.
As for Iota, I am there just to be there. I have no reason not to be, but again, I only really take one world seriously.
No will you please PH, discontinue complaining about all on the forums because we have the balls to say what is true. I have watched you since I first started, and have watched the same pattern. Therefore I stand by, you have talented past, by unfocused present. What you do in the future is up to you and only you.

I do not appreciate you calling me out how you did. Any player that calls another out, should do their research. By face value, I am in four worlds. Good job, but now looking at specifics, I am in only one truly.

DeletedUser

Talk about going off-topic. I thought this thread was about who will float or sink....

DeletedUser2039

JFL float
MCD float
TR float
all else except maybe the invaders for the time being sink
I thought it was decided already(;

DeletedUser308

Just for laughs is going to be the biggest floater ever. i say we never fall below #1 and are the first to create all the wonders. sadly i am not being cocky... lol
Dumbest thing i've read yet. Makes sense a player with 2k points from JFL would say this, LOL.

PH, yes we get you gained 223 cities on en theta, nobody cares.
Honestly I don't even know why you post here, there's players like you who think they're good just because they did something good on en. When in reality it took you years to get that many cities.

DeletedUser2498

how about we just settle this one on the battlefield? seems like the best idea to me. we're too far apart to settle it now, but lets clear out the MRAs and let the real game start.

DeletedUser2039

But that isn't possible anymore...there won't be war in Theta at this point

DeletedUser2498

but... but isn't that the point? who says we can't all fight to the death? is that against the rules now?