236601image.jpg

DeletedUser2569

1. Just For Laughs = Float
2. The Invaders = Sink
3. Equinox = Sink
4. KANNA = Sink
5. The Reckoning = Float
6. Roma Surrecta = Sink
7. Dragons of war = Sink (they messed with us so they're dead:p)
8. Gladiators = Sink
9. The Guardians = Sink
10. Mad Cow Disease = Float
11. Devil Dogs = Sink
12. Relentless = Sink

This world is almost pure MRA's :p But i guess most of the alliances will fall and then reform again under another name.

DeletedUser2039

I have the feeling Invaders may be around longer than some may think. Just a guess though.

DeletedUser2569

I thought that too until they began recruiting like a MRA...

DeletedUser

I have the feeling Invaders may be around longer than some may think. Just a guess though.

Agreed. They have a couple of great players in their, however im not liking their new MRA-ish ways. But who am I to judge. Can't wait to see how this world plays out, especially with all the MRA's coming together lol.

DeletedUser

Agreed. They have a couple of great players in their, however im not liking their new MRA-ish ways. But who am I to judge. Can't wait to see how this world plays out, especially with all the MRA's coming together lol.

Invaders founders had to city's taken from him today, by TR and The sin. - Wonder how they will react?

DeletedUser

We are still looking for them. I will say they are going to sink, since both of their founders have been rimmed.

DeletedUser2498

the only possible floater outside of the 3 we all agree on i can see right now is the guardians, mostly because they are way out in o65.

DeletedUser

the only possible floater outside of the 3 we all agree on i can see right now is the guardians, mostly because they are way out in o65.

The Sin.dicate is also out their kind of also though.

DeletedUser2498

that's true. i don't know much about them, i just saw that the profile for guardians says they are centered in 65. the sindicate also isn't in the top 12, which is more what i was referring to. they will be fun to watch to see how they grow though. if they get MRAish with recruiting then i would say sink, but if they hold the path they are on i like their chances. i'll give them a grade of uncertain for now.

DeletedUser2781

Just for laughs is going to be the biggest floater ever. i say we never fall below #1 and are the first to create all the wonders. sadly i am not being cocky... lol

DeletedUser

Yah nobody in JFL is cocky, it's on the internet so it has to be true LOL

DeletedUser2485

Yah nobody in JFL is cocky, it's on the internet so it has to be true LOL

this is funny since you boast all the time ph and am not the best player but i don't go around boasting so can you be quiet and face that you are a terrible leader hiding behind skilled players

DeletedUser

Naw, PH is such a bad leader, he is setting up extra accnts giveing himself backup. He's like that ugly chick that sends herself flowers on her birthday, just to make her self feel better. Honestly, tho that is not fair for the ugly chick, she has family and friends that care about her, she can get things fixxed. PH can't, so he really is worst off then an ugly chick, and I feel sorry for him. :)