Float or sink

DeletedUser2039

On topic please, I would hate to have to infract for spam.
Hahaha but it was funny!

1 The Union...................float
2 The Silence................sink
3 Eclipse.......................float
4 Rising Shadows...........sink
5 ALL IN........................float
6 Spartacus...................sink
7 Wolfknives.................possible floater
8 Island Powers.............float
9 TheFlyingV.................sink
10 Oceanus....................sink
11 The Republic of Rome.sink
12 The Syndicate............no idea

DeletedUser2063

The Union - Float
The Silence - Float
Eclipse - Sink
ALL IN - Float
Rising Shadows - Sink

DeletedUser2063

The Union - Float
The Silence - SINK
Eclipse - FLOAT
ALL IN - Float
Rising Shadows - Sink

Just a minor edit:D

What is your basis for saying The Silence is going to sink. Number 1 in 54, number 2 overall (By 1K points I remind you), number 1 attackers and number 1 overall BP

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Elipse- Float
The Union- Float
ALL IN- Undecided, most likely float
The Silence- Sink
Rising Shadows- maybe float
Spartacus- sink
Island Powers- sink
Wolfknives- float
TheFlyingV- sink
Oceanus- sink

DeletedUser

Just because The Silence lost 1-3 members doesn't mean they will sink. They still have a couple members over 4000 points, and if they can get those noobs to learn how to fight we might have a problem.

DeletedUser2039

Just because The Silence lost 1-3 members doesn't mean they will sink. They still have a couple members over 4000 points, and if they can get those noobs to learn how to fight we might have a problem.

Just because they may be a "problem", and I actually feel they will be no matter what, doesn't change my overall opinion on the end result of sinking:D

DeletedUser

Why do you think Eclipse will sing? Kinda hurts my feelings :(

My feeling on this is if you move your primary focus to the new server, then leadership here could suffer.

A pion like me can be a pion on 2-3 servers pretty easy, but good-great leaders have historically dedicated a majorirty of thier time to one thing. Not saying this is you, nor saying that is your play style. Just following logic to its natural end. There have been those that do not fit that mold can truely run 3 great allainces over many different servers.

I am a pion and my opion does not matter.

DeletedUser2039

My feeling on this is if you move your primary focus to the new server, then leadership here could suffer.

A pion like me can be a pion on 2-3 servers pretty easy, but good-great leaders have historically dedicated a majorirty of thier time to one thing. Not saying this is you, nor saying that is your play style. Just following logic to its natural end. There have been those that do not fit that mold can truely run 3 great allainces over many different servers.

I am a pion and my opion does not matter.

I understand where you are coming from completely. I will never try and run two alliances on two servers again. Just a bad idea and you can't focus sole attention at all

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
I understand where you are coming from completely. I will never try and run two alliances on two servers again. Just a bad idea and you can't focus sole attention at all

Exactly, its too much, i tried running 2 alliances at the same time..way too much, plus its good to have a high speed world to sit back and just play and not have to worry about everything and everyone

DeletedUser

So you guys are saying shouldn't play 8 servers and make Theta the 9th... Hmmm lol

DeletedUser

It's actually really easy lol I'll probably quit the small ones when I need to..

DeletedUser2039

Yea, but there is no way you can take an active role in all of them. Even a majority. I want to play the worlds and make a point, not just exist there lol whatever works for you though

DeletedUser

I actively build, attack, support, and post in forums on all of them ^_^

DeletedUser2039

Building: I would hope so, attacking and supporting: what any team player will do in any world, posting in the forums: again what any team player will do, run your alliance: not so much...you do, but not with the passion of it being the world you care about. This is because, all you do is build attack and support. If a leader lacks the ambition, it will rub off on the players.

DeletedUser

I don't on Eta and I won't on Theta either. I must spend 3 hours on Eta. But off topic anyway...