First War? Bigs Vs Unity?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Mofo, I left for many reasons. In which, I didn't get "beat" to anything. Last I checked Unity is run by about 12 people max and two include you and joe. This CF was arranged by Unity. In which, Yasuo was a long shot but was talked about. BCB and Unity peace is still active. And the merger is still in talks, but I know exactly what the outcome will be. And it's not what everyone thinks (well those outside think peace will happen, that's somewhat right).

However, Yasuo, thanks for not being idiots. O64 has no alliance that has BOTH good leadership AND a good team (yet). All of them have good players, and decent to poor leaders. And I'm not meaning to be a jerk to anyone here, but for real. This is a war game. You and Joe are reacting to events. Yasuo is CAUSING events (though after initially reacting to joe). And BCB is doing a little of both.

Overall, BCB has potential but just needs to figure out what the heck they're doing.

Unity, is long dead, and plenty of others both in and out of Unity know it. A sinking ship. I know you're trying to save it and I thank you for the work you did in you trying to save it. But even you said you have no clue what to do and listed 4 options to me in which all have you leaving Unity or doing something just as "Drastic". Of which I'll gladly post on here for everyone if you want to continue that road.

Yasuo, has really good players, and Seric (no offense) is a decent leader. I think there's a lot he can improve in. But if he ever gets super smart or really dedicated with his alliance, Both BCB and Unity are gone.

Anyways, this war is over. Now let's move on. Yasuo, what do you got?

DeletedUser

This new outcome and turn of events makes me sad and mad at the same time
:mad:

DeletedUser9662

This new outcome and turn of events makes me sad and mad at the same time
:mad:

I want to see war!!! Not this baloney. Bigs cats and bears isn't going anywhere, that's for sure. If all of this about Unity is true, looks like 2 alliances are going to disband :D

DeletedUser

You can drag my name through the mud all you want Paul. I do my research on the people I put any sort of trust in, and I knew you would backstab us eventually. Mr. "never gotten beat except by betrayal."

I'll gladly say what that "drastic" option was. I was mad at joe for making a mistake and I was considering asking, or even forcing, him to step down from leadership. In fact, until I came back and actually read the forums, read his messages, I was still mad at him. But he did a decent job while I was gone, and that proved to me there is hope for Unity. Some of you may not recall, but in my interview with kyle's newspaper I, the leader of Unity, said Unity was the least of any alliance I've ever led. We are headed by a core group of 15 players max. I'm used to having almost everyone active in the alliance, and eventually Unity will be there.

So, oh great "politician" who loves to brag about how good he is externally, shoot. You weren't expecting me to own up to what I said about joe. You forgot I already said Unity needs some work, and I've said it over and over.

I considered leaving, but you left out the part of me bringing everyone with me. I wanted to make sure that the CORE of Unity, the players who help each other out and who I'm happy to call my friends and allies, survived. That includes joe, even if I did consider ditching him from leadership for a little bit. My friends > My alliance. Sorry, the leader of Unity would rather see his friends win the world then see his alliance win it. My goal is to make my whole alliance full of my friends. You were a friend. Crimson and Jad are still friends, because even though they left they aren't on here trying to drag our name through the dirt. I want to see everyone in Unity do well. But the only way for you to do well is if Unity helps you, and we're not helping someone who never helps us. That's not how alliances work.

This war is far from over. You think I'm going to let Unity disband or merge? Lol. Speed 1 world, going to take a while for an alliance to get completely rimmed.

Oh, and Paul, while we're spreading rumors about each other, let's let the forum know how good of a player you truly are:

Paul here posted on the alliance forum once that ARCHERS were the best defenders against harpies. This even goes against the guide he "wrote" lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Paul here posted on the alliance forum once that ARCHERS were the best defenders against harpies. This even goes against the guide he "wrote" lol.

^ I'm not even going to reply to that.. I'll let the rest of the readers handle that lol.

And Joe did something AFTER we left. Our leaving was a major wake up call to Unity.

And no, I expected you to say exactly what you said. Idk how I'm "dragging your name in the mud" though? I do like how you're saying because the world is Speed 1 that that's the reason the war is so "slow". When that's not the case at all. The war is slow, for many many reasons. Speed 1, is not a valid reason. Sorry. Just look at all the other alliances..

And I NEVER helped you guys??!? Are you kidding me? When I came in, NO ONE in Unity had ANY clue about ANYTHING! It's AFTER I joined, that people started conquering and getting some actual stregnth because of what I brought in. And I left out so much on purpose as it was. But if you're so bent on I never helped you guys, why don't you ask your people what I didn't do and what I did do? Because I can promise you everyone will tell you I did more for everyone than you and joe have combined. And all I did was bring in some information.

And you can say all you want that the war isn't over. But it is. Once intel shows something, or I hear about it, then the war will be back on I guess. For now, record holds, Unity called for CF and merger, and BCB agreed and this plan is in talks.

Which funny how I "was a friend" until I left. And the other two still are. Because I'm "dragging your name in the mud" lol.

See the thing is, I call out people on their crap. Because if I'm messing up, I expect that to happen to me. Mofo, right now, you need to just quit talking, and focus on reviving your dead horse. I don't really know why you're upset at me after we both agreed if I wasn't happy after 2 weeks I could leave..

Anyways, war is over guys. Now let's move on.

DeletedUser

Sorry, that part about the guy that never helps came across wrong. I meant that I was worried about my CORE, but the people that never help in Unity? They can either step up, or leave. You did post all the guides, and we thanked you for that.

How are you not dragging our name through the mud? You got on here and posted about how much we sucked lol.

I have no problem with you leaving. Talking bad about the alliance right after you leave? That's where the problem lies. Yes, Unity needs work. But we're far from a dead horse. I've led alliances with 15 members. Why not do it again? At this point, that's basically what I'm doing. The guys who don't help, are no longer going to get help. That will either greatly increase member participation, or greatly decrease member size. Either way, Unity's core is going to be just fine, and if the core stands, the alliance stands.

Joe took a bit to warm up. In his defense, I told him what to do so much, how could he do any leading to show me he knew what he was doing? He made some mistakes which took away my confidence in him. He regained it back. That's between me and him, thanks for making a big deal out of it on the externals (dragging our name through the mud).

DeletedUser

If its true that theres a CF and negotiations that are ongoing, the war is over....isn't it?

DeletedUser

How are you not dragging our name through the mud? You got on here and posted about how much we sucked lol.

I have no problem with you leaving. Talking bad about the alliance right after you leave? That's where the problem lies.

^ That is exactly what you're saying about your own alliance.. They need work, and aren't that great. I posted the war was over, you came on flipped out, I defended my positions, and checked you. Then restated the war is over.

However, Yasuo and Unity are at war. And Unity refuses (for now) to answer that..

DeletedUser

Ceasefire ends tonight at 23:59:59 server time. Decision isn't reached by then, it's straight back to war.

DeletedUser

Its extremely unfortunate when a member gives up on an alliance, but there's no excuse for continuing to call it a wreck. This war will define who'll be a top contendor in your ocean, get to work or I'll set up a city in that ocean and just stand there :mad: thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Cradius, don't worry about there being a war in 64. Yasuo has no intention of stopping its takeover.

DeletedUser

Ocean 64 doing its part to keep you forum junkies entertained !

DeletedUser9662

Well looks like all the active members of Bigs Cats and Bears and Unity formed the alliance Try Me. Bigs Cats and Bears is now called Big Cats Havr To Eat. Thoughts?

DeletedUser

Both are stupid names. And this was the worst case scenario ever for this war

DeletedUser

^^
shows what two n00by alliances attempting war looks like huh.

DeletedUser

Could you explain something to me....
Is Try Me a merge of Unity and Big Cats and Bears? So confused...somehow a merge makes them get smaller?