First War? Bigs Vs Unity?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9662

It has come to my attention that there is now a war going on between Bigs Cats And Bears VS Unity. Can someone explain the whole reason it has happened? What the score is(guessing 0-0) and your predictions.

DeletedUser

Lol, like I said, King Dr.Acula and I convinced our founder to let us drop our pacts so Unity would have more room to grow. Bigs Cats didn't like that, naturally, and said if there wasn't some sort of diplomatic arrangement made there would be a conflict. Our founder then simply then decided to see what the terms of such a diplomatic arrangement would be, as one of the main reasons for dropping the pact was so we could farm their less active members to bolster our own growth. I then received the following message:

bear666 on 2014-06-27 at 22:08

being attacked already. i guess we go green to red in less then 12 hours.. i had high hopes for our alliances going forward

I now know this was a lie, as if you check on grepostats, you will see this: http://us.grepostats.com/world/us37/player/1631050/history

There was no DBP gained from the 27th to the 28th.

This was my reply:
Mofo82 on 2014-06-28 at 01:09

We haven't marked you red. Who's attacking? Not going to lie to you, I gave permission to people to farm the small members of your alliance for resources. But there's so many of them, how could I not? You have 100 some players. If you had 30 less players below 1.5k, this would be a different story. But having a pact right now is hampering our growth, and we want to explore options for resources and BP. It's nothing against you, or the players who are actually active in your alliance. We merely can't continue to not farm because of your, or Breez's, dare I say, excessive recruiting.
I'm sorry mate, if you would like to explore diplomatic options that would help keep your alliance-active members safe I'm sure we can work something out, but I doubt you'll like the terms.

Apologies,
Mofo

Obviously, not the friendliest of mails, essentially saying, as diplomatically as possible: screw off, we're farming you unless you drop half your members.

Bear didn't like that, and pretty much declared war. The next day (or two, whatever) he attempted a CS attempt on one of our members, with no clearing attacks before it, and as far as I know, no support after it, that of course failed. We are now in the process of taking cities and members from them.

Score is 0-0, we'll see how long that lasts.

I predict we (Unity) will get a few cities off of them before I recruit their good players, and then we'll take maybe 10ish more before they disband. Bear666 and Breez will be rimmed, they will not be joining us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unity probably has this easily. Nice to see that there will be one less MRA in the world

DeletedUser10517

Unity - Bigs Cats and Bears
1 - 0
(In conquests)

DeletedUser

Look out Bigs Cats and Bears you're not in Kansas anymore.

DeletedUser10517

Unity has 2 conquests completed.

Bigs Cats and Bears has 0 conquests completed.

DeletedUser

What about NAF vs. sails? Actually, NAF vs. everyone else has a better ring to it.

DeletedUser

if you want to get technical it is 2-2.

Bear got one in and your player quit an hr later, and sad got one couple days ago. but whos counting

DeletedUser

LOL

Bear's CS FAILED against C. He just took a ghost town of a player that restarted, if he had a siege in it before it ghosted, we didn't know about it and the player is dumb for not asking us for help and choosing to ghost instead.

Sadface conquered an inactive, I had kicked him out not even knowing there was a CS in it. 1.6k player, not like I cared.

I will give you this though, it's about to be 2-1 unless the plan I have going goes through. We'll see ;)

DeletedUser

Only 3-4 cities have been taken so far :p? Pretty slow war if you ask me

DeletedUser

Hey we are running a Marathon over here not a sprint, get off it Cradius :p

DeletedUser

Nice to see some action in my neighboring oceans, will be joining this war soon, just have some cleaning up to do in 74.

DeletedUser

Better pick up the pace :p
Some people are running with a speed boat

DeletedUser

Lol, no public or official ones yet, the score is still the same as well.

DeletedUser

Lol, no public or official ones yet, the score is still the same as well.

The update is that bear666 treacherously violated a truce he had with me and the Achaean League and is focusing his theater of war on weaker targets among my members....maybe a case of 'little man syndrome' where he can't win against Unity, so he takes his frustration out on smaller alliances like mine.

DeletedUser9662

The update is that bear666 treacherously violated a truce he had with me and the Achaean League and is focusing his theater of war on weaker targets among my members....maybe a case of 'little man syndrome' where he can't win against Unity, so he takes his aggression out on smaller alliances like mine.

Seems to me he thinks your alliance is just a bunch of farms

DeletedUser

Well that maybe, considering I only started this alliance less than 10 days ago, and have been trying to build it up at breakneck speed to catch up with everyone around me :\