First War? Bigs Vs Unity?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I intend to, just at the same time I am having to train all my noobs, lol

DeletedUser

So I hear there has been some changes in Big cats and Bears anyone from their alliance want to share with the class ?

DeletedUser

Well, just an update of the war, these Bears have adopted some of my children, expanding into 74.

DeletedUser

New update: Bigs Cats and Bears now has an Academy!
Their new academy is Hades Hellions having 87 members!So in total they have 172 members under their banner, better run ;)

DeletedUser

We've known that for quite some time now. I've just been wondering how long all these noobs are gonna last, seems like a big fat ocean, plenty of chow for everyone.

DeletedUser9662

We've known that for quite some time now. I've just been wondering how long all these noobs are gonna last, seems like a big fat ocean, plenty of chow for everyone.

I am on the other side of the ocean :(. Can someone conquer them yet?

DeletedUser

Right now they have the numbers, best bet is Unity, don't know how long that'll take

DeletedUser

So apparently there is a Cease Fire between BCB and Unity with plans to merge actives and get Yasuo to also join in..

Wow. Thought this was a war game? Not Kumbiya. Where's the fighting? Where's the REAL alliances (in this area) who want to fight and win? Terrible game-play. Ruining the point of "war" (not that there really ever was a war as it was but still).

:mad:thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

What is this?? Continue the war, no merges! :mad:
We want more fighting! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

So apparently there is a Cease Fire between BCB and Unity with plans to merge actives and get Yasuo to also join in..

Wow. Thought this was a war game? Not Kumbiya. Where's the fighting? Where's the REAL alliances (in this area) who want to fight and win? Terrible game-play. Ruining the point of "war" (not that there really ever was a war as it was but still)

LMAO Paul. I'm sorry, was your idea not to form an alliance with all the actives? I think you're upset that you got beat to it.

Oh, and I can't confirm this idea is true. I literally got back from VM 15 mins. ago and I have about 1k forum posts to read, 30 threads to deleted, 40 PMs and some people (Paul) who I need to sit down and have a nice chat with.

DeletedUser

No merger plans

Wow. Thought this was a war game? Not Kumbiya. Where's the fighting? Where's the REAL alliances (in this area) who want to fight and win? Terrible game-play. Ruining the point of "war" (not that there really ever was a war as it was but still).

There is no cease fire between Yasuo and Unity, and there are no plans for Yasuo to merge with anyone at this point, and definitely not with Unity or BCB.

DeletedUser

Lol, Bigs is nothing.

Pyroclastic Yasuo? That's a threat. But I'm back now, and the majority of the war has been fought without me leading the alliance.

DeletedUser

Ya know, once you get down with Bigs, there's always that alliance to the left to turn to next...;)