First merge?

DeletedUser

WHITEY!!!! can you revolt cities near me so i can take them? getting all the way up to 28 academy is taking too long. Pwease!

DeletedUser

WHITEY!!!! can you revolt cities near me so i can take them? getting all the way up to 28 academy is taking too long. Pwease!

lol are you joking? In case you're not: only the person who starts the revolt can conquer the city. Soooo... that won't work. :D

DeletedUser

Paper will be delayed until tomorrow for technical difficulties! Copy and Paste is not working at the moment.

DeletedUser

If your feeling ballsy...you can cut and paste. but thats if your a risk taker. but my personal favorite is print it, copy it, scan it, save as pdf, upload it on a website, then reference that website.

DeletedUser

lol ya copy and paste wasn't working (command C -command V) So I went out and got a new keyboard so I am all set to put it on at 3:00 tomorrow

DeletedUser

You do know Highlight > Right Click > Copy > Right click > Paste right xD?

DeletedUser

well, we just rimmed another borg!

Back on topic.
Um CM, you are a terrible liar...i think we rimmed more than 2 cities...O_0...Lol

And, who is ACTUALLY fighting us? No one? We gotta need some sorta challenges within the next few days...

DeletedUser

this isn't really a topic about fighting...it was more about lockdown dying off, but yeah it kinda became about how BORG isn't helping their members and radioactive just picking them off one at a time (maybe two or three at a time i can't keep track)

DeletedUser

I really don't think there have been any major merges of over 20 members going into another allaicne yet.

DeletedUser

WOOOOO Drac is back :) now there will be more activity in the forums

DeletedUser

Lol yep, and i just saw that the Hellhounds merged into Radioactive, nice.

DeletedUser9824

this isn't really a topic about fighting...it was more about lockdown dying off, but yeah it kinda became about how BORG isn't helping their members and radioactive just picking them off one at a time (maybe two or three at a time i can't keep track)

That's because the members RA rimmed aren't asking for support

DeletedUser

That's because the members RA rimmed aren't asking for support

Aw man, I wonder who recruited those guys. It's almost as if TBC doesn't check their player's background for experience or make sure they are active enough to report that they are under attack. You guys lost a city to us while you were ranked first and we were floating around the 27th spot. Just a little food for thought.

DeletedUser

Was thinking the same thing Pandora, why recruit noobs, which is what 85%-95% of what your alliance is, including you.

DeletedUser8889

Oooo shots fired

Idk what this thread is even about just seems like a 2nd trash talking thread