First merge?

DeletedUser

Is most of lockdown going into firebreathing ducks the first merger of the world already? I didn't look at exactly how many moved from one to the other but i notices TSF and them growing massively in points and members so i just kinda of figured.

DeletedUser

Isaac has some personality issues, any alliance that takes him in is just asking for problems, internally and externally.

DeletedUser5088

Basically Lockdown leaders sent Radioactive members very disturbing messages that I won't get in the details of and we told the Lockdown members and a bunch of them left

DeletedUser

There is more too it charl, The leaders also spoke down to their members like they were idiots (even the vets from 2010) so eventually they got sick of it and took their friends with them.

Looks like a mix of things led to the downfall...

DeletedUser4951

Isaac has some personality issues, any alliance that takes him in is just asking for problems, internally and externally.

Mostly about to be externally. ;)

Basically Lockdown leaders sent Radioactive members very disturbing messages that I won't get in the details of and we told the Lockdown members and a bunch of them left

Get over yourself. LD members left because almost anyone who actually did anything came with us to FBD. LD members were also receiving those messages as were FBD players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FS (the people who accepted Isaac) also stole our farms away from us :p no happies xD

DeletedUser4951

FS is just a poorly led wanna be MRA.

DeletedUser5088

As I recall Smilodon you seemed for be talking a lot of smack for Lockdown :\

The last thing I saw most of you lot say that was relative to Juktas was something about how bad TBC or LD would fail. Then they both started doing better than RA and it got reaaaal quiet on that end. Awkward.

DeletedUser

One thing I got to say about the merge. It was a bad move, to be honest...now there is more people to control and you know, most merges dont end well. My two dimes right there

DeletedUser

They don't work when it isn't planned through properly, gotta ask yourself some questions before a merge.

1. Are the members of the other alliance close enough to be a part of alliance plans?
2. Are they used to alliances that run like ours? Would they manage to adapt to fit our way of doing things?
3. Do they have the experience/potential and activity to be useful to the group (I don't mean using them, but players need to be able to carry their own weight and then some to help carry other if needed.)
4. Do they have a personality that fits in with those of the current members?
And finally, are the leaders of a sufficient ability to actually lead this many members effectively?

Seems as though FS failed to think of 1 and 3, personally I wouldn't know about the other 3 but all in all you need at least 4 yes answers and a maybe to even consider it.

DeletedUser

I actually sent an mm to LD about their leaders, and they scrammed

DeletedUser

Officially, Lockdown did not cohesively merge into any one alliance, bits and pieces went to different alliances. Quite a few went to FBD and FS, I (and another) went to Eighth Circle, so no one merged. Also, the breakup occurred because our founder decided he was bored with the game and thought it would be funny to send offensive messages to everyone he could think of... So it's mainly a disband, and nothing more.

DeletedUser

Officially, Lockdown did not cohesively merge into any one alliance, bits and pieces went to different alliances. Quite a few went to FBD and FS, I (and another) went to Eighth Circle, so no one merged. Also, the breakup occurred because our founder decided he was bored with the game and thought it would be funny to send offensive messages to everyone he could think of... So it's mainly a disband, and nothing more.

I call the faeces of some sort of animal...

DeletedUser

FireBreathing Duck took in TSF so obviously they have no common sense to know TSF will rip a part an alliance with his stupidity!