First merge?

DeletedUser

FireBreathing Duck took in TSF so obviously they have no common sense to know TSF will rip a part an alliance with his stupidity!

Before insulting a player please learn about them, only making yourself look stupid :p

DeletedUser

i just find it funny, i thought tsf was farming FBD cities and was making fun of them. maybe he sees potential in some of their core players so joined them. thats was confused me the most. i am hoping to hear of an official war break out this week somewhere. with people getting their second villages and gaining enough power to actually fight an entertaining war.

DeletedUser

give me 5 hours and i will post some war love <3

~whitey

DeletedUser

if only your alliance wan't so small and useless :p hahaha

Pfft what are you talking about. They got more than twice as much BP as TBC and they are less than half the # of players

yah need to get your facts straight honey. Oh and by the way, Pythag is at zero points...big blow in the stomache for TBC to lose their 3rd best player.

DeletedUser8562

Pfft what are you talking about. They got more than twice as much BP as TBC and they are less than half the # of players

yah need to get your facts straight honey. Oh and by the way, Pythag is at zero points...big blow in the stomache for TBC to lose their 3rd best player.

2md biggest. youll see dont worry :p

DeletedUser

Hey frenchy i'm just kidding. i know they are one of the best alliances on the server so far...i'm just worried if people didn't smack talk radioactive members they would grow bored of the world and leave :( so i'm just trying to do my best to keep them here.

DeletedUser

Niko, I believe that CM and Charl did....I also heard that since dat noob in your alliance improved

DeletedUser

2nd, 3rd, whatever :p just pointing out that you accidentally said 'best' instead of 'largest', more points doesn't mean you're better ;)