ebLANs Times: Issue 2 (special issue)

DeletedUser

Im pretty Huilo wont like me making a anti propaganda thingy on them right? Who supports me in doing this act of war?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Im pretty Huilo wont like me making a anti propaganda thingy on them right? Who supports me in doing this act of war?

I saw this before you edited it...seems like your aposterphe in Won't deleted everything else huh

I think someone owes an apology :mad:

And about your post sure..
I mean it doesn't really mater because they are just some noobs wanting attention

DeletedUser5088

Here it is:

There once was an alliance named ebLANS...
Nobody Cared.
The End.

DeletedUser

Uh uh uh....more like :

Once a upon a time there was a group of people called the EbLANians...I rimmed themselves just like their ancestor, Stogus the Great did. The End

DeletedUser

OK lets all just not post in this thread....^_^ its not even a real newspaper haha

DeletedUser8889

stogus sucks

Stogus why do you bother everyone , you are so annoying. Their article is simply funny, get over yourself, blah blah blah im stogus and i hang out on the grepolis forums blah blah blah, oh wait you can't even last a month in a world, shut the hell up please, i don't even know why you are allowed to post on these forums.>_<

DeletedUser

huh...Ive checking stats and mi starts are mejor (better) than yors bro

DeletedUser

Stogus why do you bother everyone , you are so annoying. Their article is simply funny, get over yourself, blah blah blah im stogus and i hang out on the grepolis forums blah blah blah, oh wait you can't even last a month in a world, shut the hell up please, i don't even know why you are allowed to post on these forums.>_<

Oi, watch your language

DeletedUser

Info 100%, Imperor approves.

DeletedUser9501

Niko, chill out. Stogus at least gives everyone someone to make fun of, and he makes a good fanboy. Without him, the forums wouldn't be nearly as active :p

Stogus, be a little less nooby.

ebLANs, I think this crap is kinda of funny and when you're making the forum this much more active, who really cares if half of it is making fun of your grammar (which is against the rules by the way).

DeletedUser

Thanks exile for your support. I appreciate it. and me, a fanboy? What are you talking about? I just "talk" on the forums! that's all