ebLANs Times: Issue 2 (special issue)

DeletedUser

dfaw.png

ebLANs MediaGroup Production prezent:
Chief editor: minister of Propaganda ebLANs Empire, Comrade Huilo.
Special correspondet and painter: Obamka

BREAKING NEWS
- Edict of the Emperor #4 "Trying to prevent justice from trails2follow (abeschok). Punishment."

Edict of the Emperor #4 "Trying to prevent justice from trails2follow (abeschok). Punishment.":
For trying to prevent the execution of the sentence of TERMINATORE2000:
- Sentence trails2follow (abeschok ebLANs colony) for punishment: Take over his city "Dave Lister" and join it to the ebLANs Empire. Document confirming the treacherous attack attached:
i9a8Cdo.png

His Majesty. Imperor of Ithaca, Praktolog.

When the enemy of the nation has been put on the scaffold we saw this:
arfp.png

It turns out the inmate was great miner. In the nearby ocean miners are needed and we think he will be left without work.

@trails2follow, bye-bye, dear friend! We'll miss you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSzh_PPlxk4

TdGjfhE.png

And some humor (I apologize in advance to the connoisseurs of Stogus humor, it is not funny for them):

fUo6GRu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9501

As annoying as all you ebLANs can be, I will say that Praktolog is a fairly impressive player. I mean, 8.1k is a pretty impressive amount of ABP for a 15k player, and almost double what anyone else has. Obamka isn't a bad player either. Now don't go getting big heads, you still aren't emperor of Ithaca :p

DeletedUser

Today Imperor recieved the letter from liberated citizen from one of the neighboring with dictator trail2follow city.

Dear Night in Shinning Armor,
I would like to give my greatest thanks for removing that butt head trails2follow from this island. He was making it very difficult for me to play this game and have any fun, constantly farming me and killing off all of my defense while I slept.

Answer of the Imperor:
Dear neighbor!
ebLANs called to liberate oppressed by dictators cities. It is not necessary to thank, because it is our work! Your can write me if you need help. But we need not relax, because around a bunch of Spartans Bandits, who want to rob cities of peacefull citizens. We will not let them do this!

DeletedUser

This just in from the sane side of Ithica!! Several players don't know how the game of grepolis is supposed to be played...

DeletedUser

Yeah,a lot of noobs do sometimes get big cities,and are very easy to take.

DeletedUser

I hate how Huilo just dont know how to do a "Proper Newspaper" there are so many newspapers out there, its just insane that They cant just make a decent newspaper...

DeletedUser9501

Hey, where's the propaganda on how Obamka failed to take that Age of Gladiators city? I'd love to here your version of the story. Did the dictator poison the minds of the civilians who then resisted the liberators? :p

DeletedUser9767

The vunderfal alliance of The Holy Turtles supports this newspaper wholeheartedly. The editing staff does a great job of producing shocking, new, and unbiased work, unlike the other newspapers with their slanderous lies. I applaud everyone who put this into production. Bravo.

DeletedUser

The vunderfal alliance of The Holy Turtles supports this newspaper wholeheartedly. The editing staff does a great job of producing shocking, new, and unbiased work, unlike the other newspapers with their slanderous lies. I applaud everyone who put this into production. Bravo.

Dude, is your alliance pact with this alliance or something...this is just blown up propaganda ...

DeletedUser

Hey, where's the propaganda on how Obamka failed to take that Age of Gladiators city? I'd love to here your version of the story. Did the dictator poison the minds of the civilians who then resisted the liberators? :p
Riot police opened fire on peacefull civilians. Bloody dictator suppressed civilians rebellion. All the world community (ebLANs and they colonies) condemns the actions of bandits. But dont worry, Age of Bandits coalition will be destroyed asap and peacefull civilians will be liberate. In the squares people chanting "Bandits on the soap! Glory to Emperor!".
Special foto (Spartans Bandits Militia beat peacefull civilian):
ptOXSRo.png

kQsSEQo.png

DeletedUser

I don't know why,but this thread makes me angry every time i look at it.

DeletedUser2498

Riot police opened fire on peacefull civilians. Bloody dictator suppressed civilians rebellion. All the world community (ebLANs and they colonies) condemns the actions of bandits. But dont worry, Age of Bandits coalition will be destroyed asap and peacefull civilians will be liberate. In the squares people chanting "Bandits on the soap! Glory to Emperor!".
Special foto (Spartans Bandits Militia beat peacefull civilian):

which of course in non-propoganda speak means "our entire LS fleet got wiped out in just a few minutes".

DeletedUser

This newspaper is something for the Russians to shove their beliefs down people throats.