Difficulty

DeletedUser1048

Be on the lookout for Blue Crimson

I was thinking it would be Crimson Chin. Mods vs players isn't really a possibility as that would be like a 20 vs 20 at the most. But to see the mods run an alliance with all of them in it would be pretty interesting, they might not have time to run an alliance though but we can make it work :p

DeletedUser11717

How about this:

CB - If we rim a MOD, you announce that the/a MOD was taken out (don't have to give names but giving name of the player who did would be cool). Also, maybe do the same for the first person to take a city from one?

Idk, I'm kinda wanting to run with this idea of MODs vs players...

DeletedUser

How about this:

CB - If we rim a MOD, you announce that the/a MOD was taken out (don't have to give names but giving name of the player who did would be cool). Also, maybe do the same for the first person to take a city from one?

Idk, I'm kinda wanting to run with this idea of MODs vs players...

I am not going to make rimming a mod any cooler than it already is :p

DeletedUser

I was thinking it would be Crimson Chin. Mods vs players isn't really a possibility as that would be like a 20 vs 20 at the most. But to see the mods run an alliance with all of them in it would be pretty interesting, they might not have time to run an alliance though but we can make it work :p

Problem is many mods, like yours truly for example, are totally noob. :D