Difficulty

DeletedUser

Again people seem to be getting really confused by what I meant. So I'll reitterate. I said I made it harder. Not that EN is this awesome bend you over the table group of people.

If you want to have an EN vs US debate start a new thread or a D&D.

You said grow a pair so it sort of implies that it is awesome compared to us servers. Yeah you probably shouldn't have gone off topic with a testicles reference.

DeletedUser7992

Be like Dub and Exit and grow a pair and try them yourself. Then you can talk all you want about who is better. Also I said that this is now more difficult, not that En is better...my god you can always spot the Betas...

Honestly I think the En servers have more drama and action because of the sheer amount of players. however I think that Skill level , player for player is a little better on the Us server side. I will be sitting this world out because of lots of RL drama . Thanks anyway to all you guys that invited me to Join with them.. Good Luck and Happy Hunting !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

I said before talking smack go go try it. He seems to have a point to prove. I welcome him to man up and explore it. Grow a pair = stop talking about it on the US servers.

All I initially said was it got harder and that's the point im making. Now if you want to have that conversation about how I feel you're welcome to shoot me a PM. But I don't feel im important enough to have you care like that. :)

DeletedUser11560

I believe that the EN servers are so much harder. The US servers got no competition.

DeletedUser8159

why are we even still talking about this... i flat out broke this comparison down between the 2 servers. For those who cant read or chose not too, ill sum it up for yall. Both servers suck, however they have a different style of game play. 80% of players sim on both worlds but just have a different way going about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm a sucky simmer. Gonna enjoy the new speed until I get rimmed.

good! you have completed 1 of the 12 steps to skill recovery

1. We admitted we were powerless over our success—that our accounts had become unmanageable.

DeletedUser

I've played both, but I started on EN. I have to say, I have better luck at finding good alliances on US servers than EN servers. But I'm much better on EN because I can play alliances against each other and survive through spying and strong city building.

DeletedUser

Omg... this guy just admitted to being a spy on the externals... and he HAS to spy to SURVIVE... and he thinks that makes him good!

This is hilarious. You, my friend, are a complete genius.

DeletedUser

And yeah, I was that ******* that caused your plans to be thrown off a cliff because the enemy knew exactly where to hit.

DeletedUser

Only on EN servers was I a spy. On US I play with good people and have good alliances.

DeletedUser

Omg... this guy just admitted to being a spy on the externals... and he HAS to spy to SURVIVE... and he thinks that makes him good!

This is hilarious. You, my friend, are a complete genius.

You assume it makes you good by being a brute? I am a strategist, and also it seems you can't read as i said strong city building as well.

DeletedUser

Theirs always going to be spys their like noobs the seep from the floor boards and no matter how many times you pound them they always seem to seep back.

That's why you need are revolutionary pesticide guaranteed to prevent either from entering your home all for ten easy payments of 19.99 or you wont get your money back

DeletedUser

People hate spies, but you people fail to realize that many of your alliances probably, won or lost, because of spies. I freely admit to being a spy, but the weird thing is, whenever i admit it, no one really looks at you funny. You won't believe the amount of information i've obtained just by walking into an alliance and saying to the leader "Hey! I'm a spy from your enemy alliance and they sent me to spy on you." Then they open up and tell you everything. I've been giving leadership positions just by admitting i'm a spy. You complain and call me an idiot, yet it seems most of your leaders are freaking retarded beyond all definition.

DeletedUser

People hate spies, but you people fail to realize that many of your alliances probably, won or lost, because of spies. I freely admit to being a spy, but the weird thing is, whenever i admit it, no one really looks at you funny. You won't believe the amount of information i've obtained just by walking into an alliance and saying to the leader "Hey! I'm a spy from your enemy alliance and they sent me to spy on you." Then they open up and tell you everything. I've been giving leadership positions just by admitting i'm a spy. You complain and call me an idiot, yet it seems most of your leaders are freaking retarded beyond all definition.

I'm pretty out of it right now but even in my current state that sounds pretty crazy

DeletedUser11491

Hey wait a minute lol Acension you are in my alliance on the slow server right now lol. Hmmmmmmm.... What to do what to do....

DeletedUser

The rim. I always end up there anyway. Starting in the core can be very frustrating. The rim, ah, much slower, safer, can be down right boring at times. But you can grow usually quickly there. I have started on a new world 4 times now. I am convinced of course that starting off on day one is still the best, even if you get rimmed because you get a huge advantage over other new joins who are on the rim but don't have a rank 4-6 adviser yet and enough BP to build to city 3 or 4 in no time at all. So, at this point getting rimmed to me is almost a certainty. I've seen too many people try to buy the win in the core on a new world to think that I will finally last there for a long time. You get big and become a target, they find out when you work, and of course take you out before you can even get home. Such is life. You really can't defend yourself well until you get a few cities of your own. The core is "Pay to win" and I have been there 4 times before and I am not going to even begin to think of it as home. Instead, just a place to start to build more long term advantages for myself such as BP, adviser ranks, and finding out which are the best alliances to work towards or move towards. Playing for the long term win by joining the best people, that's what I have come very close too twice before, so, that's my goal. Start early, work towards the best group, do the best that I can. No man is an island, we just all start on one.