Difficulty

DeletedUser11491

That is what your alliance mates are for my friend. everyone working together as a team. And as for working toward the best team. There is no way to tell that in the beginning. I have seen alliances lik K.O.D come in all strong and twice the size of everyone else. Then one day they just vanish *POOF* I can give alliance examples if you all want. I happened to be there and nab some cities when it happened.

Or whats even better is when a strong US alliance is looking sharp like they will take it no problem. And there is always that alliance that waits about two weeks before starting so they can be on the rim. I see this server filling up really fast.

A lot of players are going to join this server. The only ones who aren't are those who have to do things like sleep and work lol.

DeletedUser

Your right. There really isn't a best way to tell who the best team is in the beginning. Sure you join the best pre-made or the best group that is around you. But in a few weeks, alliances fail, merge, migrate, or restart on another new world. play long enough and you could change alliances many times and end up on your first enemies side eventually. Everyone wants to play with other great players and eventually, well, they all gather together in clusters. Fortitude, that's what this game tests more than any other human quality. Will you stick it out to the bitter end no matter what that end is? We have all seen it. The 15 city player gets taken over in just days and restarts. Two months later he has 50 cities on the rim and is migrating towards the new top alliance. You can send a colony ship a long dang way. Its about players in the end. The best, most active group of players always win. Who that group is, often changes many times before the fat lady sings. The crown on the profile is not so much a crown of the supremely skilled player. Often it is simply a mark of the players who simply stuck it out the longest.

No, the turtle doesn't beat the rabbit here. Turtles fail. Turtles fail hard and then whine and cry about it on the forum for days at a time. The rabbit who stays the longest usually wins here.

DeletedUser11491

does anyone know what the village farm intake would be on a speed 4 world? just a level 1 farm

DeletedUser4951

does anyone know what the village farm intake would be on a speed 4 world? just a level 1 farm

Its been so long since I've actually had to look at a farming village LOL. I wish I could help.

DeletedUser

DJWnj4z.png

DeletedUser11491

Oh my that looks so pretty. add a forced loyalty on there can get some troops rolling even if your not hitting cities.
Thanks

DeletedUser

If this world wasn't going to be hard before it will be now. Took the liberty of informing the En server of this little gem too. :)

im from en server and on a us world already with a small alliance called Too Stoned and Clueless
. we will be starting here and getting as many brits and europeans to join as possible. we like the american servers as you play differentlty and with a good mix of players it gets interesting. and it means we can have good players on 24/7. we even let females play (yes i went there).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11717

Maybe, but all the mods are teaming against me :( ... Maybe it's because I am being selfish...

GdZSpo3.png

Well Since "I can't join", how about an invite into my team lol :p

Anyways, I'm sure you know (but in case you don't) MODs are like a PRIME target for anyone who isn't a MOD. I ALMOST got to take the one in us41 out but his team threw up the flag and merged in before I could get him. So my quest continues! haha

How many other MODs are in the world? MAybe we do a MODs vs players war? That'd be cool.

DeletedUser5973

they are there to test the world and check for any bugs/glitches

DeletedUser

Theres mods playing every world ;) They just choose not to disclose their in game name because of the reasons you stated.

Also Mod V Players wouldnt work, there are a lot more of you than us

DeletedUser11717

Oh booooo, where's your "Challenge accepted" attitude!? Same concept everyone else faces ;)

You know you can always pact other alliances :)

DeletedUser11139

Crim, You know you want to play under your Mod user name..

smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser

If I do join this world it would definitely be under a different name :p