Announcement Actium Pre-World Discussion Thread!

DeletedUser11560

Ill join the rim as im not going to take this world seriously.

DeletedUser7768

Should be a Great battleground. Many players are chomping at the bit to get started and fighting again. Should be hard battles right from the start!:D

Even more so with all the talk of a number of world winning teams joining this world.. You have top players and winners from us23, A winning team from US13 and US30, there is also talk about other world winners reteaming up to play this world also. A lot of people are digging these settings.

DeletedUser

yes this is gonna be a fun world but ya if u dont plan on spending gold or being able to relie on a good alliance rim it up

DeletedUser6961

Great new settings! I was waiting for a new world to pop up... :)

DeletedUser12535

yes this is gonna be a fun world but ya if u dont plan on spending gold or being able to relie on a good alliance rim it up

This is always me lol. I am looking to get into a good alliance but I can never actually get one that is cooperative... hopefully I will be able to get into one this time :'(

DeletedUser12660

This is always me lol. I am looking to get into a good alliance but I can never actually get one that is cooperative... hopefully I will be able to get into one this time :'(

Well, we'll have to wait and see.

DeletedUser12535

I never understood why they put about a month if not more between worlds and they feel it is a good idea to release on a tuesday, not friday or saturday...no...a tuesday. Its not a big deal but it is something to think about.

DeletedUser

I never understood why they put about a month if not more between worlds and they feel it is a good idea to release on a tuesday, not friday or saturday...no...a tuesday. Its not a big deal but it is something to think about.

I am not in charge of releasing worlds so I'll reply as a regular player.

Keeping worlds open costs money. Releasing too many worlds makes the company end up with a lot of empty servers that don't make profit.

The dev team are human and also want to have a free weekend. Releasing on Friday means they'd have to stay in work over the weekend if something is wrong with the release.

DeletedUser12535

I am not in charge of releasing worlds so I'll reply as a regular player.

Keeping worlds open costs money. Releasing too many worlds makes the company end up with a lot of empty servers that don't make profit.

The dev team are human and also want to have a free weekend. Releasing on Friday means they'd have to stay in work over the weekend if something is wrong with the release.

Fair enough.

DeletedUser12726

What are the confirmed siege times? (if there are any yet) speed 4 should be 6 hr sieges but on speed 3 before now its fluctuated between 8 and 9 hrs.

DeletedUser11084

CrimsonBlue posted earlier that sieges would be either 8 hours or 6, but nobody would know until the first one starts.

DeletedUser6919

I hope it is 6 hours, not just because I'm impatient. It would keep things simple when trying to explain the difference between speed 3 and 4 worlds. It's a simple system currently - world speed/number, for all settings, on all world. imo having exceptions to rules makes things messy and causes confusion.

With keeping a fast unit speed and with many people having the attack alarm these days, I think having the shorter siege times won't be an issue.

If the settings were like Troy with fast world and slow units I would think siege time would be best extended as breaking sieges would be near impossible but that isn't the case. I'd just expect to see siege breaks being same here as there, with myths been most commonly used to break sieges as they move faster than LS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

and we're very glad they did, I'm so happy that you have returned :)

DeletedUser4460

Very Nice Settings !! you have sucked me back in Grepo Gods !!

smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
welcome back