Announcement Actium Pre-World Discussion Thread!

DeletedUser

Thanks Ladies its good to be back. Clearing the calender for the next 9 months wasnt to hard,,, my wife is still wondering why i threw it out the front door thou.

DeletedUser4951

Thanks Ladies its good to be back. Clearing the calender for the next 9 months wasnt to hard,,, my wife is still wondering why i threw it out the front door thou.

Maybe now we can give the crowd a fight they were expecting in Troy. Good luck buddy glad to see you back. :)

DeletedUser

Does anyone have an idea what time it will be open? midnight east coast? midnight west coast? Just wondering.

DeletedUser

The time isn't told to us... only the day. We can only wait and see.

DeletedUser

They're killing me with anticipation. Whats the opinion on the alliance sizes? I like the idea of small groups instead of MASSIVE teams. Looking to found an alliance here and trying to gather up some experienced players to set the tone on this GEN 3 ishhh.

DeletedUser7582

Crim is showing as online, but I bet he just went to bed without logging off. That's cold.

DeletedUser

Let the drums roll!
trommelwirbel.gif

DeletedUser11139

Crim loves this.. We will drag his feet, Until he is good and ready.. You keep buggin him, He might even wait a till 6pm EST.

DeletedUser12758

This world is gonna be sick thisisgrepolis
I've literally been waiting since 12 am to play in this world LOL

DeletedUser

^MEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOO........ Why do they torture us like this?!?!?!?