Announcement Actium Pre-World Discussion Thread!

DeletedUser

your not a true fan if your not spending money just a freeloader playing a free game that you wouldn't be playing if it had a base start cost or a monthly fee of like a dollar or two just like any other game

DeletedUser

your not a true fan if your not spending money just a freeloader playing a free game that you wouldn't be playing if it had a base start cost or a monthly fee of like a dollar or two just like any other game

If i wasn't a true fan of the game i wouldn't be standing up for the thousands of others!

DeletedUser

I really hope the Admins/Developers reconsider this decision in my post 60, as clearly a lot of people here are still playing and want the game to remain fair play. It's also extremely unfair on anyone who can't contribute money to the game, in fact i have spent alot of money, but i would like it to be fair for everyone who can't afford it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol the admins don't care about the people not paying when did they ever ?

DeletedUser

I have nothing against GREPO making a profit, nothing is FREE in this World.
All i ask is GREPO to allow this World to be played fairly among "FREE and PAID gamer fans, and that's all i ask!
I know how it feels to be beaten by BIG $$$ spending players and thats what will kill the game in the END.

Thanks Grepo for the friends i made and the enemies i've played against!

DeletedUser

and also people have been saying that since beta has not killed the game yet about every 5 or so world something new comes out for us money spender it only way to keep us spending and to keep the game free for people like you

DeletedUser

We appreciate your suggestions but unfortunately we don't decide how to monetize the game.

You are free to discuss the world settings lets just keep this discussion civil.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

lol aww you removed my post :) red! what your definition of civil because it obviously not the same as mine or the dictionary

DeletedUser

Not everyone can spend the money or feels the need to spend the money on an online game. Yeah spenders help keep the game up and running but so does every active player both spenders and free players. Many of the changes to grepolis have driven away quality players from the game but I'm sure it attracted others.

and also people have been saying that since beta has not killed the game yet about every 5 or so world something new comes out for us money spender it only way to keep us spending and to keep the game free for people like you

battletime said he spends anyway, just being altruistic I guess

DeletedUser

lol aww you removed my post :) red! what your definition of civil because it obviously not the same as mine or the dictionary

I sent you a PM explaining why it was removed.

Now lets get back on topic. If anyone else has any questions about forum moderation, PM me.

DeletedUser

so I havent played a conquest world for about 3 yrs so im abit rusty what will be the siege time on a speed 4 world does anybody know ?

DeletedUser

The fact that people can spend whatever they want on gold when full alliances are spending thousands of favor to take down someones wall (for example) and it takes them, quite literally, moments to build it back up. This is not cool. I can understand having SOME worlds that these features are always active on, but they should be separate.

DeletedUser

The fact that people can spend whatever they want on gold when full alliances are spending thousands of favor to take down someones wall (for example) and it takes them, quite literally, moments to build it back up. This is not cool. I can understand having SOME worlds that these features are always active on, but they should be separate.

Walls are for nubs anyways.

DeletedUser12535

Will this world have increased city point cap, Like in the en server the max is over 17K. Will they have that here to? it would be cool :)