A match well played

\*belle\*

Philosopher
ok i is totally leaving

B1lQ.gif

enrulez

Messenger
Yeh. I never believed the crap in here anyway, could see was all a personal attack due to your real life. I think everyone that was doing it has been banned now just spartanman, Just ignore that fool belle. Don't really think enrulez meant it like it sounded. I was just joking... probably out of taste after whats gone off so that's on me, sorry.
Bro WTF was that about. You just threw me under the bus! All that leg work I put in and I know she was close to adding me and you threw me under the bus!

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Bro WTF was that about. You just threw me under the bus! All that leg work I put in and I know she was close to adding me and you threw me under the bus!
i not was i is know anyway try trick me haha you all is together is knowing it anyway soooo fail.

true, fosho
is not true really "yet" ha

i still struggling lock cs to clears i can even lining clears up but is when come to cs boat turn like i freak out mess it up and miss. real annoying

can still doing normal line up though with supports same second cs boat and clear on second before cs boat just is the clears same second as cs boat to gerrr :)

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
Sorry my man, was a joke which I did explain afterwards. tbh though you have been provoking and enjoying the attacks "grabs popcorn" and such. So probably for the best she didn't add you eh.

i still struggling lock cs to clears i can even lining clears up but is when come to cs boat turn like i freak out mess it up and miss. real annoying

can still doing normal line up though with supports same second cs boat and clear on second before cs boat just is the clears same second as cs boat to gerrr :)
I'm the one that sneak attacks, lots of HCs until off line then your getting stacked lol. My timing skills aren't the best.

enrulez

Messenger
Sorry my man, was a joke which I did explain afterwards. tbh though you have been provoking and enjoying the attacks "grabs popcorn" and such. So probably for the best she didn't add you eh.
LOL LOL! Your on her like a rash!
Belle this guys a w*nker only want's get some because of what you are. If you was a hairdresser he'd have moved on by now. Just a heads up. Transparent AF dude.