Search results

1. Rodrk

US 102 - Pretty Please

^^^ Yes please.
  2. Rodrk

Desperately Seeking . . .

Lol thanks for the lecture prof. You got it all figured out. I like how you continue to entertain and respond here to show how "not bitter" are. The bottom line is you want to blame GC entirely for your demise. I say give us the same resources TD/IE had and you'd still be in the fight...
  3. Rodrk

Desperately Seeking . . .

Yawn, we get it. You're the smartest guy in the grepo room. If you worked this hard at humility, I guarantee your team would still be in the fight. TD/IE had plenty of good fighters, in fact more then many teams we've encountered. You had a good core of people, attacked together, defended...
  4. Rodrk

BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

Hey i got bad intel and removed the comment. Wrong is wrong and I'm not about to put something out there like that about a player that is not true.
  5. Rodrk

TD is Junk
  6. Rodrk

I hear flipping cities is the official defensive strategy of TD these days. Talkers gonna talk, players gonna play. From what i hear most people on your team want you to stop talking.
  7. Rodrk

WD Leaders - Shame Shame

Search engine? I thought BBC was your homepage
  8. Rodrk

WD Leaders - Shame Shame

Mass Mail Hi - My Name is Rodrk You might remember me from that time i told your entire alliance that The Zen Viking Sikh was trying to make a deal with TBD to screw your team over, which we declined. Well i'm back again and while it can be fun to pick on enemies, believe it or not, there...
  9. Rodrk

I'm Not Sure

I'm not sure what it's like to be in War Dogs I'm not sure who the leaders are I'm not sure how they got to this point I see good attackers, i see good players that are familiar from many servers but i'm just not sure Every team has positive and negative, no team is perfect but - I'm not...
  10. Rodrk

Cheters Botters and golders

While this is a new thread, it's not a new topic and the instant complete vs. 50% change has been called out many times before. I would agree that excessive gold can create a major advantage but, this is one of the few free or pay to play games where activity and skill can stand up to heavy...
  11. Rodrk

Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

ugh - not city. that was our favorite 1700pt city. Well now that's devastating, i'm unclear as to how we move past this
  12. Rodrk

Quick question - is WD having a group vacation somewhere or has leadership sufficiently put their members to sleep by partnering with food?
  13. Rodrk

I'd be bored too if i founded most of my cities and sat around waiting for something to happen. You should message 90% of WD, they know the feeling
  14. Rodrk

You created an account on externals just to throw around vague accusations that have nothing to do with the topic? Thank you for your contribution. Are you Captain Pudding's cousin?
  15. Rodrk

Whaaaaaaaaaaa..... I know you are but what am I
  16. Rodrk

lol, not upset at all, just a state of the union. And although sarcastic, i do feel for quite a few great WD players who are spinning their wheels. I see the effort they put in and keep coming up empty on ops, defending IA players etc. The usual stuff. What makes it worse is there is no...
  17. Rodrk

A second apology to WD attackers is in order. They've tried hard this week but in the end, attacked, crashed and are headed to the inevitable rebuild phase. For the life of me i can't understand the strategy. Multiple players unloaded on me the the other night, seeing much of it die and 0.0%...
  18. Rodrk

Hows the OP going?
  19. Rodrk

Can we talk about how a grown man refers to his fellow players as his "homies"? I'm assuming that when i say that i have to flash a white boy gang sign which i'm doing.......Right......... Now!
  20. Rodrk

Mission Accomplished?